FOXSports.com: Underachiever "U"

Advertisement
They must of forgotten to check the forecast before writing this piece. If they did they would of seen that "cloudy" was in the forecast

New thing I've seen from the slurpers on twitter: anyone who brings up last year is beating a dead horse.

Advertisement
New thing I've seen from the slurpers on twitter: anyone who brings up last year is beating a dead horse.

Horse is not officially dead yet. Until recently, everybody in the mainstream media was finding excuses for the lousy performance of the Hurricanes and not looking at the coaching as the main reason.

Advertisement
Surprised, honestly, that more hasn't been made from it.

From the vast underachieving, to the coaching scared v FSU, to the slowing down the pace of play so that his BFF's defense looks better (at surface value): Golden last year delivered the worst overall coaching performance I've seen at Miami in my life.

Impossible to be understated.

I want his coaching seat hotter than hades the whole season. Let the media smash and gash us from all angles til cake james and the BOT fire him out of sheer embarrassment. Clearly reason and logic haven't worked thus far

Underachieving?
11174905_876846762378909_4357994262169610002_n.jpg

Advertisement
Bunch of sorry *** puppet followers in the media. One of those morons jumped on this new storyline, and now they're all following the leader. Same guys were on Al's jock a few weeks ago.

Advertisement
That poster is like a company that focuses on everything except profit and customer satisfaction. "Yay, look at us. We are doing a lot of cool things but it's not really impacting growth. But still, we are really trying, just in the wrong ways"

Advertisement
Back