Fox Sports Florida Canes-FSU preview

View as article
Advertisement
Jesus Christ that girl is hot. You get her number, Pete?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This game has been ours to lose the last 3-4 years and we have done a **** fine job of it.

Advertisement
PETIE- Was U really thinkin bout the questions or how ya was gonna get that *****? LOL Just kiddin brutha

Pete’s looking sartorially resplendent.

Don’t kid yourself, our sharp dressed insider is snagging more tail than the rat pack during their heyday.

Delivery on point Pete. Nailing all facets of the game. What's up with homegirl??

Advertisement
Pete you hit that before leaving town???

That chick is hot.

That looks like one of those situations where you say "I think I'll just chill here for a few minutes" after the segment ends in order to hide your huge boner, instead of standing up to leave immediately.

Advertisement
Agree that the turnover margin will determine who wins this. Other factors will be whether our OL can get a push, and whether our DL can get to Blackman quickly without blitzing.

I also believe Herndon is our secret weapon. We need to unleash him, especially if FSU LBs are overly aggressive trying to get to Rosier.

AYYYY!!!! PETE YOU SEEM NERVOUS AS **** MY ***** LOL....... GOOD **** MY ***** ALWAYS HAPPY TO SEE REAL NYGGAS MAKE IT BRUH KEEP MOVING PETE I SEE YOU MY *****.

Advertisement
Pete the next day...

giphy.jpg

Advertisement
Back