Four Starters, Five Players

UMFarArcher

All-ACC
FSU while playing Miami lost four starters to injury this week, and another player who wasn't a starter.

We beat the crap out of each other.

Advertisement
I only know of one guy who they lost - the kid that got wrecked by Richards' block.

Anyway, who cares? We lost 4 starters from that game.

FSU while playing Miami lost four starters to injury this week, and another player who wasn't a starter.

We beat the crap out of each other.

Always do, but this time we left with their hearts. The last few years they left with ours. All over nole world, old timers are waking up with nightmares of blocks two point conversions and missed filed goals. The injuries mean less this time. The replacements have so much more to play for than expected. This will be their moments to show they are Canes. Kick *** and don't even bother with taking the names.

Advertisement
I only know of one guy who they lost - the kid that got wrecked by Richards' block.

POINT BEING they didn't get out unscathed either.

They received more than they dished out.

****erson (year), Gavin, Pugh, and Marshall are all out. Campbell questionable.

and I bet Campbell only played a handful of snaps vs Miami, he isnt right

We should just play this game last every year so we have a month to rest haha

I was wondering about that. Thanks for letting us know.

Which cat was it that Richards knocked out?

Advertisement
well, I guess the upshot of this is that their season is pretty much over anyways and they can play some younger guys to replace their starters and get experience while we are still in the thick of the championship hunt and need all of our guys healthy. Still I am glad we beat the cr@p out of them.

I don't think he's one of them. AJ Westbrook wasn't in their injury report I just read.

Advertisement
well, I guess the upshot of this is that their season is pretty much over anyways and they can play some younger guys to replace their starters and get experience while we are still in the thick of the championship hunt and need all of our guys healthy. Still I am glad we beat the cr@p out of them.

Sounds like the roles are reversed from the past 7 years. Playing all of our young guys didn't help us out too much.

While Westbrook and Patrick may not be listed on the injury report, i bet they are a couple of steps slower. We beat up on those two pretty good as well.

Advertisement
That crackback on Westbrook was classic Miami-FSU and will be in the highlights from now on.

Advertisement
Back