Four-star QB Williams commits to Miami

View as article
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Huge that he's an EE. I think he's got a legitimate chance to start.

Last edited:
Was hoping Williams would be the QB we'd land back before Sitkowski originally committed. Couldn't be happier to see us win this recruiting battle in the end.

Outstanding talent with big time tools, great athleticism, and tremendous production against quality competition. Being an early enrollee should give him a legitimate shot to turn heads in the QB competition this offseason.

This kid will be the best QB we've had in a long long time... Perry will be great then Williams will come in and be even better ... both of them SCREAM upside and talent... I truly believe he has NFL upside and will show it, he's only getting better and smarter on the field... we got a special one here and Kentucky had to have known they had no true shot at keeping a talent like that ... he will be AMAZING in orange and green

Last edited:
Advertisement
tenor.gif

Welcome to The U. This is the level of team position competition we should always be at. I've come to re-remember (same as re-committing) that goldie left all positions with non-cane caliber talent or marginal at best. That said, it'll take longer than expected to consistently beat playoff contenders, until this staff reloads with Cane caliber talent. They are well on the way.

Advertisement
Great news, welcome to the U!

And the fact this thread has 7 pages while 20th Jobe thread has 53 is yet another sign of how sad and miserable so many posters are

Advertisement
Back