Four-star EDGE Elias Rudolph flips from Michigan to the Canes

View as article
Advertisement
when you want to stack chips/classes...look for top 20 position guys across the board....this kid is that

Even with all disappointment with the misses, we are recruiting like a top 10 level team.

Gotta keep chopping would and grinding and hopefully we can tier up to the top 5 level. We got to do better at qb, cb, and dt though. Will make all the difference with our championship aspirations.

Jesus Christ look at dat thang (female cheeks of course) move! I would love to grab it, lick it, & tastes the part of the thong that was in the krak of her *** all day👅😘 Lawwwwwwwwd
Calm Down Al Pacino GIF

Advertisement
Four-star EDGE prospect Elias Rudolph, previously committed to Michigan, announced his decision to flip to the Hurricanes on Saturday evening.

According to the 247sports composite rankings, Rudolph stands as the #292 prospect in the nation. He's the #21 rated EDGE. Within the state of Florida,, Rudolph is ranked of the #40 overall player.

Hailing from the renowned Deerfield Beach High School, a traditional powerhouse in high school football, Rudolph stands at 6’4” and weighing 205 pounds, with a projectable frame at his position

With Rudolph's commitment, Miami's 2024 class now holds 20 commitments. He joins Marquise Lightfoot, another pass-rushing edge talent in the recruiting class.

16j0he8.gif

Advertisement
With that stance and the way he long strides in the backfield he has some Simeon Rice in his game.

Batting balls, using his speed. Give us the light version of that and we have ourselves a real ball player.

(Pause x3 my bad)

Advertisement
Yeah. Kids got plenty of intangibles when u pair him with quise & the rest but we'll have to see how he adapts to s & c & nutrition programs. Kids gotta gain a ton of weight. Probably redshirt.
He is listed between 205 and 215 so he’s probably 210 ish. If so, he can easily gain 20 pounds since he’s only 16-17 at this time. His game is quickness so he doesn’t need to be more than 250 here. He won’t need to play for 2-3 years after getting on campus anyways since we are STACKED at DE.

He is listed between 205 and 215 so he’s probably 210 ish. If so, he can easily gain 20 pounds since he’s only 16-17 at this time. His game is quickness so he doesn’t need to be more than 250 here. He won’t need to play for 2-3 years after getting on campus anyways since we are STACKED at DE.
I didn't realize he's that young. Guess it should've been semi logical. But for us here 250 is our bare minimum we want on the edge in an ideal world. There's a reason Cyrus hasn't really hit the field yet. We don't want anyone getting pushed around in individual match ups.

Advertisement
“higher on our board than Simmons”

/wild stuff I’ve read today.

I wish the people that brought that to the board would have kept it to themselves. It was not needed and they should have known it would only distract from a really good commitment.

So how are we able to afford this commitment if we are unable to afford so many others? Is this guy cheaper? Are we able to afford 4 stars but not 5 stars?

Advertisement
Back