Four Miami Players Picked in Round 1

CanesNY26

Freshman
So GR15 has opted he’s pretty much a lock to be a top 15 pick, but I think there’s an outside chance Miami could get 3 others drafted on day one.

My next 3 are contingent on high production seasons, but I can absolutely see Brevin, Roche, and Jaelan Phillips all going in the first.

Advertisement
Greg is not a sure thing. He did not get his sacks from the DE position. He was inside vs guards. He is also thin. He better grow.

No players opting out are locks, there’s sleeper players who step up every year and these top players won’t be able to justify their draft grades.
That’s true, you’re basically describing what could happen if Jaelan Phillips produces at a high level and I have to believe he tests at an elite level at the combine

Advertisement
That’s true, you’re basically describing what could happen if Jaelan Phillips produces at a high level and I have to believe he tests at an elite level at the combine
Or the borderline 1st rounders like Roche. If Roche or Jaelen gets 15 sacks, somebody who is seen as a 1st rounder right now will get pushed out of the 1st round.

Yep good for GR, will def go top 20 or so...Now if those other 3 were first rounders we would have had a great season, and a full season i'd say which is f*cking aces...

With his injury history they might want to see two healthy years.

GR is a naturally gifted athlete. He will go 1st round. 2nd round the latest. Let’s all chill. lol

Advertisement
I hope the positive thinkers are right because I really want the people predicting bad things to be wrong. But it's got to be a difficult decision when both staying and going have potential negative impacts.

I'm sorry but aren't we getting ahead of ourselves with Jaelan Phillips? I am excited about him as much as the next guy but first round is a gigantic stretch at this point.

Advertisement
No players opting out are locks, there’s sleeper players who step up every year and these top players won’t be able to justify their draft grades.
This was my thought on everything. Sure they are top 15 now but by not playing players will pass you and G15 doesn't have a ton of tape. I can honestly see him sliding when its draft time next year.

Lol. Pass rushers are premium. They'll talk that talk into draft day. If Greg has a good combine. Top 15 pick off POTENTIAL alone

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back