Found this cool pic of our jerseys' history

eleganttomcat

Junior
I came across this picture and thought it was pretty cool so figured I'd share it.

52.jpg

Hope our next generation of uniforms are badass.

Advertisement
Advertisement
1991. classic uni. classic team. classic attitude. not sure any team epitomized our success and attitude like the 91 squad did. mainly bc there were so many holdovers from the 90 cottonbowl game that said **** it, we aren't gonna lose a game so they can't take it away from us next year

Great picture, but my goodness, couldn't they have used a picture of the OB when it was more than 60% full!

Great picture, but my goodness, couldn't they have used a picture of the OB when it was more than 60% full!

It's full, you just can't tell from the picture.

It's a day game.
The seats are orange which makes them look empty.
Photos from the blimp are misleading.
Photos from inside the stadium are misleading.
Our fans don't get there until the 2nd quarter.
Most fans leave before halftime because it's hot.
It was a crap opponent.
The restrooms stink.
It's better to see how full the parking lot is.
The beer costs too much.
The food is lousy.

Advertisement
Love the '91 uniforms myself. Who has the final verdict on what our uniforms looks like?

Advertisement
Advertisement
That pic gets posted every time someone talks about new jersey's. Been posted here like 500 times already, but its still cool

Would love to see an alternate jersey/helmet incorporate the Hurricane Warning flag. Every time I see friggin' Tulsa rocking it I get upset.

The oranges jerseys we have now are too orange. the ones from back in the days looked like a different shade of orange to me. the ones now are almost pink.

Advertisement
Back