found something on you tube. Bama wr.

24/7canes

Recruit
So im looking through YouTube and saw a 2:20 clip of a walk on wr for Bama. Kids name is Joshua Lanier and for 2:20 this dude makes the Db group look like straight trash. He just went into the portal on Thursday. If im this kid im sending the highlight tape to coaches all over the country. Kid was really impressive with his routes and looks to have really good hands . I mean this kid was dusting the dbs on many of the clips.

I just found it interesting that a walk on can make there dbs look kind of average. We dont need to add a wr but I think someone might end up with a steal with this kid. Hopefully this is a good sign for us in that bamas dbs might have a down year for the 2021 season. .

Advertisement
he announced his final group of schools. it's james madison, jackson state, la tech and texas state

he announced his final group of schools. it's james madison, jackson state, la tech and texas state
a lot of assumptions on my part but id have to think if he goes to those schools hes going to light it up.

If im him im looking up and down the rosters and finding a school that has a gunslinger on it and a team that likes to toss the rock around.

Advertisement
a lot of assumptions on my part but id have to think if he goes to those schools hes going to light it up.

If im him im looking up and down the rosters and finding a school that has a gunslinger on it and a team that likes to toss the rock around.
You need to get in touch with him before he goes to a run first team. Don’t sleep on this hot take. A mans career is on the line.

Advertisement
Bruce Willis Party GIF by IFC

Advertisement
News flash...their dbs are booty cheeks. Our offense should put a rubber on and have at them. In other words...we should be ******.

Advertisement
Back