Forum Constants

Chuckles

Junior
In keeping with the spirit of the "can we afford Golden" thread let's have some fun and list all the forum constants.

Here's a start:

1. Any player/coach who is highly successful will leave early.
2. Any freshman, or sophomore who isn't playing is a bust.
3. Any QB being recruited is de facto better than last year's savior.
4. All SoFL players are better than oos players/All Hurricane greats were SoFL players.

Feel free to edit and enhance as you see fit. :neonu:

Advertisement
7. Golden needs to win a game today and stop giving interviews. By my count he has not beaten anyone today so he needs to STFU.

8. Any recruit we want who commits to us and then gets another big time offer will automatically de-commit from us and go elsewhere.

Advertisement
9. Jedd Fisch is the greatest offensive mind in the history of Tennis cough cough Football.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
You can't run/recruit a 3-4 here. Or something. I'm not even ******* sure anymore.

+1 THE LEGACY OF OUR 1st NATIONAL TITLE IN 2001 AND GRADUATION RATE FROM PAMPERS TO PULL-UPS FOR THE SOUTHBEACH CANE FANS WERE THE ONLY THING IN EXISTANCE...... :crownpour:

________ "just gets it"

_________ "is a beast"

_________ is a "***"

"corch", "porsters", and countless other tired, cliche, unoriginal replies. This, coupled with a lack of knowledge about the team history, shows me there's a lot of Tweens on this site.

OP is a fpheg.

Oh wait, maybe that's just the WEZ.

And I was just stating that is said constantly. Not saying the OP is an actual fpheg.

/OP is a fpheg

Advertisement
Back