Fort Lauderdale Hurricanes

Advertisement
#1 - Ja'Den McBurrows
#5 - Amari Daniels

We need to be all over this team. They're throwing up the U already, right in our backyard, repping our gear, etc

Advertisement
Can we just host the whole team? Maybe let them play at the Rock or practice on our practice fields?

Daniels is most likely headed to Central. McBurrows is at American Heritage now in the 8th grade most likely staying. Coach Ritch has been out to their practices a few times with other coaches from UM.

Daniels is most likely headed to Central. McBurrows is at American Heritage now in the 8th grade most likely staying. Coach Ritch has been out to their practices a few times with other coaches from UM.

Amari Daniels' father is the RB coach at Central

Advertisement
Coach so wise to get out to the youth programs. Need to step that phase of influence up. Those coached that can't recruit per rules need to be out speaking to youth programs decked out in U gear.

That boy is already a must have! Look at how he plays as a undeveloped kid... that's scary

That boy is already a must have! Look at how he plays as a undeveloped kid... that's scary

That's what I was saying when I saw the tapes, Dee. He runs hard and has a good frame. They played against some elite out-of-state comp too (Texas and Cali). They killed Snoop's Cali select team. Gotta be some future Canes on that squad.

Advertisement
Your boy Prop Joe may be over there with the Hurricanes this year. Trying to decide currently.

Look for alot of those kids to hit Uschool if they open up their books...Sta is on them as well. Though their called the hurricanes...that team was the Pembroke Pines Optomist teams that moved with their coach to that park...so their is dade and south broward area kids on that particular team.

The dend on that team is my qbs older bro..i thought he was in high school already..big kid likely to grow to 6'4-230-240 by his sr year in high school easy.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back