Former Target and OSU player T. Gibson to Cincinnati

Advertisement
Advertisement
Randy Moss type measureables.

Can't hit the broad side of a barn with a football.

Wants to play QB.

SMH

This kid has been so miss directed thinking his future is at Qb. Btw, didn't our very own Mike Rumph once compare him to Michael Vick and said something like would you ask him to change positions. What a waste of talent. Would have loved to have him as a WR at Miami if we don'tt land any game changing receivers for the 2017 class.

Last edited:
Terrell Pryor took like 5 years after being in the league to finally move to WR. and once he did, look what happened. He had a great year.

Some kids just don't get it man.

Terrell is also a freak of an athlete with a work ethic second to none. His hs ft ball and ball highlights were ridiculous

Advertisement
Terrell Pryor took like 5 years after being in the league to finally move to WR. and once he did, look what happened. He had a great year.

Some kids just don't get it man.

Terrell is also a freak of an athlete with a work ethic second to none. His hs ft ball and ball highlights were ridiculous

I mean i understand it wasn't a perfect comparison, but it's pretty good.

Randy Moss type measureables.

Can't hit the broad side of a barn with a football.

Wants to play QB.

SMH

Private school kids like Slaton..who are always on the best team and feel they can play any position cause the teams they beat up on are at a disadvantage from jump. He has no accuracy, played scramble ball, and made plays on broken plays...refuses to play his money position...I'm guessing he is thinking he is Lamar Jackson now as well. Kid is confused. Rumph did him no favors in recruitment either...he was a wr all the way

Advertisement
Back