Former Players at the Spring Game (Everyone Knows)

I fully expect a miserable season. Hopefully someone finally grows a pair and pulls the plug as early as possible. If we lose to Nebraska at home... I would nuke everything immediately.

Advertisement
I fully expect a miserable season. Hopefully someone finally grows a pair and pulls the plug as early as possible. If we lose to Nebraska at home... I would nuke everything immediately.

Im still holding out hope that the new prez will make a move once hired... This May, I believe.

Otherwise we will have to listen to donna's press release saying:

2014 Canes 6-7
2015 Canes 4-8

The team was better while I was president of UM.

I didn't like Rosier's comment, but I just think he expressed himself poorly.

As for the rest, former players and coaches were invited, so what's the problem?

Oh, not enough intensity? It's doubtful that any level of intensity would be enough for the former players at this point. They need to see it come game day.

IMO, bunch of people trying to make mountains out of molehills of what was a rather pointless article.

I hope we see the day when this progrum is at the top again, it will really make us look back and appreciate just how absurd these times were.

Only way that **** is happening. Is IF they somehow come across a low budget coach. That fits in line with the way they want this ship ran and by some miracle, can coach.

Advertisement

As for the rest, former players and coaches were invited, so what's the problem?

Oh, not enough intensity? It's doubtful that any level of intensity would be enough for the former players at this point. They need to see it come game day.

IMO, bunch of people trying to make mountains out of molehills of what was a rather pointless article.

This is no isolated incident. Intensity has been lacking for far too long.

You just don't go from mummies in practice to HoFers/AA on game day.

If the ex players felt that what they were seeing was reminiscent of their days here. They would be saying that ****.

I love the slurpers who act like none of this can be true....have your seen our team play the last several years? It is significantly more likely that what these players are seeing is garbage, simply bc the coaching staff has produced nothing but garbage for four years.

I'll say it once again: Al golden ACTS like a guy who knows how to run a championship caliber team, but the man NEVER coached or played for one. And you can't learn how by reading a Bill Parcells memoir.....

Advertisement
I'll keep repeating it over and over, don't buy season tickets! I've had 7 for a number of years, go to one road game each, last yr Nebraska, and have told UM to not count on my support until things change.

Come on folks, we know the BOT doesn't care until it hurts the university financially. Do your part and don't spend a single dime on them. A revolution always starts by a few loud voices! Well, I say eliminate about 10K season ticket holders and those in power will know...

Seriously, they turned my team into a joke. How you guys feel now is how I felt before last season.

Advertisement

Under JJ the players looked forward to game days as the practices were so intense and brutal. Game day was like a day off for the team. That's the huge gap from then and now!

Completely agree with everything the former players said.

The biggest thing that stood out Saturday was the lack of fire, intensity, and balls-out effort that used to be a signature of this team.

I clearly remember attending scrimmages in the early 90's at Greentree. The intensity was palpable. Players gave full effort, because if you didn't, you were run off the field. It was as intense as a real game, if not more so.

I don't fault the players...they are simply a reflection of what they are taught.

Golden has fully neutered this program.

who needs intensity when you are guaranteed a job..
JJ thru even Coker guys were always fighting for the stage, now its just wait and be nice be polite get GREAT grades and you will play...Guys like Chad Thomas should run for the hills with his motor...

just sad to see such a neutered team

Advertisement
Golden_exasperated_face.0.jpg

El Foldo strikes Again

Advertisement
Back