2022 FORMER Oregon Commit Dave luli; Sticks with Oregon

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Would’f been a helleva pull.
Mario and Mirabal trying to leverage their relationship
But in reality we knew distance was going to be an issue with this guy
For 23 and going forward, focus on elite talents that are also more realistic gets.

I’m sure if you heard and I didn’t read the posts since the 4 pm news conference but he let it known we were done for the day. So I guess everyone knew this was a done deal. Surprised he didn’t let it play out but I’m sure Luli had told Mario it was Oregon.

Advertisement
His response was weird. Talking about Oregon will prepare him for the next level, etc. But it was a real clunky response. Obviously, a HC who is a former offensive lineman and has gotten guys tonleague seems like the best bet to prepare you. He seems like a good kid and his family as well. It's almost like he fell in love with a girl on his trip to UO. I wish him good luck, but unfortunately I think he may be a guy who regrets his decision sooner rather than later.

Advertisement
kid did what people tell kids to do all the time

he committed to a school, when mario left he almost followed him but ended up with the school he committed to

Yeah but Oregon is not enough of a juggernaut that Mario's departure won't be impactful. It's not the same Oregon. I'll bet he transfers out in a couple years.

Good lord they must have dropped some mega bags on that random visit he took.

Nah if he you hear him talk to rivals afterwards kid is geeked to be an Oregon duck and back on Board with some of his friends committed there.

Kid was very genuine and said it was hard to pass up on Miami but his heart just felt at home on his last Visit.

Sounds like manning knocked it out of the park with his energy. I don’t think bags had anything to do with this one

Advertisement
Back