2022 FORMER Oregon Commit Dave luli; Sticks with Oregon

If Mario and his recruiting prowess can't pull kids here, I'm convinced no one can. We are doomed as a program
fire mr. herbert garrison GIF by South Park

Advertisement
No secret that they’ve thrown out millions to players of his stature even more in some instances according to SouthParkCane

Miami can’t orchestrate NIL due to state law and he can’t be led to Miami via NIL negotiations. We’re at a disadvantage their. He’s only “got an idea” of what he can get at UM. He knows what the deal is at A&M. He’s got 6 figures at UM easily.
I dont know man..while I agree with you on this..if Shemar and Moe dont understand that there is a blank check somewhere in John Ruiz's office with his name on it paid from "LifeWallet" or whatever the **** is company is called..then maybe he really is finding an excuse to leave.

As Tony Soprano famously says throughout "The Sopranos", "What? I gotta spell it out for you????"

Advertisement
I dont know man..while I agree with you on this..if Shemar and Moe dont understand that there is a blank check somewhere in John Ruiz's office with his name on it paid from "LifeWallet" or whatever the **** is company is called..then maybe he really is finding an excuse to leave.

As Tony Soprano famously says throughout "The Sopranos", "What? I gotta spell it out for you????"
if and when he doesn't sign here the excuses will be one or a combination of: mario got into the process late and hasn't had the time to build a relationship, no DC and/or shemar wanted to get away from home. this was always not a story about miami but a story about what others were doing for the kid.

Imagine pulling Skinner from Bama, Kelly who was never coming here, and Cyrus Moss who was never considering us at all. All in a month and ppl are complaining the man didnt close on kids 2 months on the job.
This place is nuts HAHAHAHAH

Wesley B too. He wasn't coming with Manny here (and yeah I know he committed 3 days before Mario went public).

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
No secret that they’ve thrown out millions to players of his stature even more in some instances according to SouthParkCane

Miami can’t orchestrate NIL due to state law and he can’t be led to Miami via NIL negotiations. We’re at a disadvantage their. He’s only “got an idea” of what he can get at UM. He knows what the deal is at A&M. He’s got 6 figures at UM easily.
So FL law is ******** us...great.

Advertisement
Back