2022 FORMER Oregon Commit Dave luli; Sticks with Oregon

Advertisement
It's his life and honestly the kid doesn't want to leave his adopted town. Our chances even before the visit were decent. The visit was a homerun and gave us a **** of a shot. But we have a lot of nonsense to overcome in order to close him. For me if we don't land him tomorrow (which is still a **** good chance)this isn't the typical kid who will be rushing the process and trying to transfer home. It's now or never. But you should see him as a BJ. We gonna nut regardless, but landing him is a big wet sloppy bj at a bukkake party. This wasn't even possible as of December. Now it's a legitimate conversation.
****, D!!!!

Where were you last night? DM me the locale 😂😂

Last edited:
* He got plenty of praise for signing Skinner, Kelly, Moss - which is exactly what he's supposed to do if he's an "elite" recruiter as some say
* Pulling even with another school doesn't excite anyone, If Stewart signs with Miami, I'll gladly admit I was wrong.
* C'mon, if Iuli signs anywhere but Miami it's a complete failure by Mario, stop with excuses.
*Sure he got credit for signing them, but it's not as simple as saying he's an elite recruiter so he was "Supposed" to get them. Skinner was committed to Bama aka the gold standard for college football programs currently. They almost never don't get the guy they want. Kelly was so jaded by the last admin that he was likely going to our rival if Mario hadn't come in. Moss was literally not even considering us until Mario showed him the way. Those 3 alone prove his prowess as a recruiter.
*Considering we're up against a top 3 program in terms of resources and that Shemar likely was almost guaranteed to A&M before Mario, it says something about the fact that Mario is able to even have us competitive this long in this type of recruitment when you know A&M is Neg recruiting the **** out of us.
*Will it sting if Iuli goes elsewhere? Sure, but that's only because we thought he was coming here, which again, doesn't happen at all without Mario. I won't consider a guy who we all just found out about a month ago a complete failure if he doesn't sign here, especially if said player is a West Coast guy who chooses to go the school closer to home that he was already committed to.

We'll just have to agree to disagree I guess 🤷‍♂️

All I’ve been able to find out is dad signed off on him at Miami to play for Mario and Mirabal and would prefer him there. Mom wants him closer to home. The Oregon visit went better than he imagined, obviously.

They’re still working him through his dad at this time and Miami has the better relationship.

It’s just too easy for distance to factor into the decision late like this. Cold feet.

Same scenario is playing in our favor for Shemar, though. Having Second thoughts/doubts about putting pen to paper to go to College Station for 3 years. But their money is better.
Thanks for the update. Would be interested to know if he has forged any close bonds with anyone on Oregons team or any of the recruits? That could play a factor because I 100% believe that Shemar hanging with hometown kids all weekend like LT and JW is playing into his decision. He knows them personally. He doesnt know those kids at College station or any of those recruits the same way. Yeah hes been there a few times and probably is cool with a few of them but its not the same. JMO.

Advertisement
If Mario and his recruiting prowess can't pull kids here, I'm convinced no one can. We are doomed as a program
You are becoming insufferable.

Log off and come back at spring. Cause you are literally getting in everyone's nerves with your constant menstrual cycle on every thread.

In lamens terms...

SHUT THE FÜCK UP AND CHILL THE FÜCK OUT

All I’ve been able to find out is dad signed off on him at Miami to play for Mario and Mirabal and would prefer him there. Mom wants him closer to home. The Oregon visit went better than he imagined, obviously.

They’re still working him through his dad at this time and Miami has the better relationship.

It’s just too easy for distance to factor into the decision late like this. Cold feet.

Same scenario is playing in our favor for Shemar, though. Having Second thoughts/doubts about putting pen to paper to go to College Station for 3 years. But their money is better.
Then we better up the $$$$$.

Is there a way to make the last sentence our money is better?

* He got plenty of praise for signing Skinner, Kelly, Moss - which is exactly what he's supposed to do if he's an "elite" recruiter as some say
* Pulling even with another school doesn't excite anyone, If Stewart signs with Miami, I'll gladly admit I was wrong.
* C'mon, if Iuli signs anywhere but Miami it's a complete failure by Mario, stop with excuses.

LMAO a complete failure not to land a kid you had no shot with 2 months ago, from 4000 miles away. some of you dudes have really strange perceptions of what recruiting is or is supposed to be.

Advertisement
Moss is a Nevada (Las Vegas) kid. That's not West Coast.

6511661A-7E95-4950-A96A-40DB4A3AD591.gif

he pulled our 3 highest ranked recruits in less than a month on the job, including poaching one from saban's grasp. yeah, that's too much.
I'm not allowed to have high expectations for our 8 million dollar coach? then yeah, I guess it's too much. Mario is a dominant recruiter - I expect him to dominate the trail a majority of the time. I'm still thrilled to death over the guys he signed even if I am disappointed we aren't going to land the others. To each their own, I guess

there's no way A&M money should be better than ours.... we need to be able to match anyone for 5star trench bullies PERIOD.

Advertisement
I'm not allowed to have high expectations for our 8 million dollar coach? then yeah, I guess it's too much. Mario is a dominant recruiter - I expect him to dominate the trail a majority of the time. I'm still thrilled to death over the guys he signed even if I am disappointed we aren't going to land the others. To each their own, I guess

you asked if it was too much. i answered you. you're allowed to think or say whatever the **** you want.

This stuff happens all the time with out of state kids, especially from the west coast. They come on their OV and fall in love with UM, the weather, new vision, coaching, etc. Then, they get back home and the visit high wears off and they have second thoughts. Usually due to distance. This is recruiting 101. We will see what happens tomorrow but this usually favors the team closer to home (Oregon).

Advertisement
Is there a way to make that last word equal and not better?
No secret that they’ve thrown out millions to players of his stature even more in some instances according to SouthParkCane

Miami can’t orchestrate NIL due to state law and he can’t be led to Miami via NIL negotiations. We’re at a disadvantage their. He’s only “got an idea” of what he can get at UM. He knows what the deal is at A&M. He’s got 6 figures at UM easily.

So just to be clear....your standard for being an "elite" recruiter is to never miss on any recruit?

So just to be clear....your standard for being an "elite" recruiter is to never miss on any recruit?

i'll answer for him, yes. Mario's a great recruiter, no player he speaks to should ever choose another school, or Mario is a failure.

Advertisement
Back