2022 FORMER Oregon Commit Dave luli; Sticks with Oregon

Advertisement
Just this year you’ve got Florida and usc that were both around the 50-60 range like us… Florida has “recovered” though most of the bump is 3 stars and usc is still down there
This is what im looking for. Good stuff. And USC is just filling there class up with high level transfers so that doesnt count in this argument so to your point, there ranking is still in the gutter.

I agree with all of this. However, if you’re putting off finalizing your staff to focus on recruiting, then you need to have a return on that investment. We will be fine next year, but looking at the totality of what’s going on raises some questions. And it’s fair to ask those.

Let’s see how tomorrow goes, he is shooting his shot and only reason we have a chance with any of these guys is cause MARIO is here. I it’s don’t understand all the crying. Their fault for buying the hype and clicks from 247 and crystal balls.

We also just got an Oregon o-line transfer that’s two years into a college strength program. People must’ve forgot that cause there wasn’t a ton of articles and crystal ballz about it.

Advertisement
Welp if doesn’t look like anyone is being announced today so that leaves tomorrow on the DC. I just don’t see it happening and will give Stewart just enough of an excuse to spurn his hometown and head off to the $EC
It's his life and honestly the kid doesn't want to leave his adopted town. Our chances even before the visit were decent. The visit was a homerun and gave us a **** of a shot. But we have a lot of nonsense to overcome in order to close him. For me if we don't land him tomorrow (which is still a **** good chance)this isn't the typical kid who will be rushing the process and trying to transfer home. It's now or never. But you should see him as a BJ. We gonna nut regardless, but landing him is a big wet sloppy bj at a bukkake party. This wasn't even possible as of December. Now it's a legitimate conversation.

This is what im looking for. Good stuff. And USC is just filling there class up with high level transfers so that doesnt count in this argument so to your point, there ranking is still in the gutter.
Our classes with transfers are usc 12, uf 18, um 25… 30 points separates usc and us that’s Shemar. Again if this is sky is falling **** compared to where we were two months ago then I can’t help some folks

It's his life and honestly the kid doesn't want to leave his adopted town. Our chances even before the visit were decent. The visit was a homerun and gave us a **** of a shot. But we have a lot of nonsense to overcome in order to close him. For me if we don't land him tomorrow (which is still a **** good chance)this isn't the typical kid who will be rushing the process and trying to transfer home. It's now or never. But you should see him as a BJ. We gonna nut regardless, but landing him is a big wet sloppy bj at a bukkake party. This wasn't even possible as of December. Now it's a legitimate conversation.
Thats a wild analogy at 9am brotha lol

Advertisement
Im convinced that Saban couldn’t recruit here. Joke of a program
season 3 youre a fucking pussy GIF by Shameless

that analogy with the profile pic is just chefs kiss.

Let’s see how tomorrow goes, he is shooting his shot and only reason we have a chance with any of these guys is cause MARIO is here. I it’s don’t understand all the crying. Their fault for buying the hype and clicks from 247 and crystal balls.

We also just got an Oregon o-line transfer that’s two years into a college strength program. People must’ve forgot that cause there wasn’t a ton of articles and crystal ballz about it.
I agree we get none of these guys (including Wes, Kelly, and Moss) if not for Mario. Shemar, Iuli, etc. are not yet signed anywhere, so they are still on the table. He cannot be judged on this year's class alone, but it is completely fair to question the totality of his decisions. He completely pushed hiring a full staff to the side in favor of focusing on recruiting, then it is a loss for him if he is not able to come away with any other major commits in the late signing period. Who knows if any of those guys could have swayed someone or brought a commit elsewhere, that's a complete hypothetical, but it certainly is less people to help recruit and more questions to answer.

Advertisement
Season 6 What GIF by The Office

For all the talk on here about how the 2023 class is going to be epic and how Mario only goes after premier, elite talent..alot of you guys dont seem to have the stomach it will take to understand that dealing with the "Brandon Innis" of the world will come with this type of drama. The guys we have on our 2023 big board are not jumping on board early. Most of them are Dec/Feb signings. 110% full drama until the very end... Get use to it unless you want to go back to the days of Larry Hope and Ryan Mayes. (no offense to those guys but you get my point).

This is good practice for next year if you ask me.

Advertisement
How convenient that everything after the guys singed are gravy….yea sure.

Why is it hard to admit Mario isn’t recruiting to the level most here told us he would?
Guy has been here two months and has gotten us two elite players in Moss and Skinner that we had exactly 0% chance with before he got here. Kelly wasn't coming until Mario signed. Shemar was signed sealed and delivered to A&M until Mario came into the picture and we have now supposedly "pulled even" with A&M. It was always going to be tough pulling kids like Iuli and Connerly from the PNW area to come here when they were never even considering us until Mario got here. He's an elite recruiter, not a miracle worker. Couple in the fact that we have like 3 coaches on staff in total, and yes everything after keeping our current commits committed and adding a few blue chip guys is gravy. That's the problem with Miami fans as a whole, we expect the absolute most and if it isn't delivered day one it's a failure.

Just this year you’ve got Florida and usc that were both around the 50-60 range like us… Florida has “recovered” though most of the bump is 3 stars and usc is still down there
The key with Florida is they moved is based on loading up with a bunch of 3 stars. The majority of that class is not much to write home about and includes guys that followed Gapier to Florida from his previous G5 gig. Mario could do that as well and grab a bunch of 3 stars from SFL if he wanted to. Seems like his plan is target mostly elite HS players resulting in a small class. Then using the unused scholarships to pull in some guys from the portal to fill some holes before carrying the rest over to next year so he can load up in his bump class once he has a full year to recruit.

Advertisement
Back