2022 FORMER Oregon Commit Dave luli; Sticks with Oregon

Advertisement
Crazy, I was just trying to hold back my enthusiasm. It would just be awesome though to pass up FSU. If we pass them up this year there ain’t no looking back.
Also if we close with a top 10 class, added to the previous 2 that were decent imo and next season's that will be monumental imo. New Sherrif in town type thing. In addition to the transfer Portal, max 3 year and we looking like we supposed to look when we step on the field.

Advertisement
Got CB'd by Gaby to Miami. 7 confidence so I'd say he's basically committed.

Said Miami in front in the article

Nelly GIF
Cosmo Kramer Seinfeld GIF

Advertisement
What happened with the other 4 star (edge player I believe?) that is committed to Oregon. Thought he was going to visit, is he locked in with Oregon?

All I care about is passing FSU after them thinking they were killing it all year and we had squat in the bag.

It would be quite a statement if Mario's transition class outranks cornrow's bump class.

Just finding out this man's last name starts with a i not a L. Lol couldn't find his profile for some reason.

We're all going to need to take an online course in Polynesian pronunciations, though.

Last edited:
Advertisement
His dad is currently in a Miami Twitter space with Ruiz, caneville it was actually pretty decent this time. Bain was also in there answering questions.
If you don’t mind, what were some notable things that were said? I wasn’t able to catch it..

Advertisement
If you don’t mind, what were some notable things that were said? I wasn’t able to catch it..

I didn’t join till late in it but towards Bain it was just a bunch of people asking was he going to be the ambassador for the 23 class. Bain said he hasn’t thought about that & he’s taking it slow but if he feels it he would jump in. Ruiz was just giving him a breakdown about NIL’s and how his would be by the book unlike some other universities around the country. Helton’s dad is ready to visit next weekend, they love Mario. Did mention that it’s his son’s recruitment & decision to make. Helton’s dad wants to get a feel for what it’s like down in Miami because it’s a long distance from home but distance shouldn’t be a factor.

Advertisement
Back