2022 FORMER Oregon Commit Dave luli; Sticks with Oregon

Advertisement
Seems I was mistaken on both fronts. The only Polynesians who aren’t amazing OL are amazing DL. And all Australians are amazing punters, even the babies. Especially the babies.
Had you phrased it that all “Australians are amazing kickers, even the babies”. You would’ve been correct, as kangaroos are phenomenal kickers.

Advertisement
Absolutely cool with taking a look at this and any other Oregon linemen, but yo. Can we stop pretending like Polynesians are like magical line wizards. I get there are a lot of good Polynesian linemen, but they aren’t ALL amazing. Also, not all Australians are great punters.
We are all amazing punters mate. My grandma just kicked a ball 150 metres at our annual family Christmas kickoff competition. She finished second to last in the family and her hang time sucked. But she is solid all around though.

We are all amazing punters mate. My grandma just kicked a ball 150 metres at our annual family Christmas kickoff competition. She finished second to last in the family and her hang time sucked. But she is solid all around though.
Yeah, but metres are shorter than meters which are shorter than yards because everything’s better in America. The conversion is like 12:1 so that’s 12.5 yards. I’ve seen college punters do less (I’m looking at you Feagles), but it’s not great. Now if she can also kick FGs…

Absolutely cool with taking a look at this and any other Oregon linemen, but yo. Can we stop pretending like Polynesians are like magical line wizards. I get there are a lot of good Polynesian linemen, but they aren’t ALL amazing. Also, not all Australians are great punters.
Bruh you stay sounding like a kitty cat!
We know every big ahs Polynesian is not a good football player, just like we know every black guy ain’t fast lol. But EVERY Polynesian has the drive and the hunger and will give 1000 percent on EVERY down! Couple that with skill and put them around with some South FL dawgs, **** bout to get real!!!

Advertisement
Seems I was mistaken on both fronts. The only Polynesians who aren’t amazing OL are amazing DL. And all Australians are amazing punters, even the babies. Especially the babies.
False. This kid is definitely antipodean.

drunk baby fail GIF

“Can we stop pretending like Highly skilled, Uber athletic, Highly ranked 6’5” 315lb Polynesian OL will be Magical line wizards”? No, absolutely not! The numbers don’t lie. If there was ever an OL group that needed some “Polynesian” skill, size, and toughness it’s Miami!
I never understood why we didn't go after these kids. When he comes for a visit, The Rock needs to "coincidentally" be in the building that day. We have the most famous Polynesian in the world as a football alumni and we have neglected to take advantage of that.

Advertisement
I never understood why we didn't go after these kids. When he comes for a visit, The Rock needs to "coincidentally" be in the building that day. We have the most famous Polynesian in the world as a football alumni and we have neglected to take advantage of that.
I'm guessing The Rock has other things to do with his time besides sitting around at the Hecht all day waiting on Polynesian high school linemen to stop by...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back