Former MIAMI LB arthur brown

Advertisement
How about Alonzo Highsmith (AJ's brother and linebacker at Arkansas). Not a bad player. Did we get the less talented one?

Advertisement
As for Arthur, it's his fault he doesn't play here, not ours (or Shannon's). He and his brother can eat a ****.

ok... whose at fault for this one??? tell the truth and lets be honest.... Personally I blame Michael Barrow...

Maybe the kid wasnt ready... I mean he had like 95 tackles this year... Thats less than stellar... If he would have stayed he would have seen the field as a starter the last 2 years but he wasnt better than anyone who was in front of him... Wow... We celebrate his performance but we killed Cmac who played way better... That being said, I'm happy for the kid but why does our fanbase laud opposing players and kill ours? And how did he fare last night? When I saw the game he didnt do much...

Advertisement
He goes to a better conference and becomes all conference. Thank you Randy for running off a legitimate player.

Advertisement
Arkansas Alonzo also went the JUCO route. Don't think he had many offers out of HS. Signed an LOI with Nichols State.

Advertisement
Back