Former FSU player/Cane commit Keith Bryant dead?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
1 of the best trolls to ever do it. Idk to even believe this, that’s how good his trolling game is.
I had a faint recollection who this was and your post confirmed it.

This was the DLinemen that was a big recruit but never did much, huh?

Advertisement
I think someone posted something from his social media some time ago that showed he was going down the wrong path unfortunately. Not sure of the story but sometimes going back to your old n'hood when you were supposed to be the one who got out brings alot of pressure. If the transfer portal had been the way it is now, a guy like him could have really utilized it to get a change of scenary and start over.

Seems like a few of the FSU kids during that era have had a tough go at it in life. (Travis Rudolph, Telvin Smith, etc) Smh.

RIP to him.

Advertisement
Hoot saluted.

Salute GIF by CBS

Advertisement
**** *****. Really sad huh. Can't really comment on the situation cuz i dont know him personally but overall it seems Jimbo didn't care one bit the overall character of the program. With multiple players there ending up in really bad situations. Also seems like the main trolls end up doing nothing in college. This guy, Height who went to Auburn. It seems like avoiding the trolls is a good idea.

RIP to him.

I think someone posted something from his social media some time ago that showed he was going down the wrong path unfortunately. Not sure of the story but sometimes going back to your old n'hood when you were supposed to be the one who got out brings alot of pressure. If the transfer portal had been the way it is now, a guy like him could have really utilized it to get a change of scenary and start over.

Seems like a few of the FSU kids during that era have had a tough go at it in life. (Travis Rudolph, Telvin Smith, etc) Smh.

RIP to him.
Didnt Bradham also get caught with guns or something recently?

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back