Former Coach Craig Kuligowski sues Toledo for $10 Million + in alleged discrimination suit

His job market must be really bad if he has to sue.
“Has to sue”?

Not sure what race you are pal but moving someone along due to race, even if it’s 1% of the equation, is unacceptable. Just as unacceptable is a representative of any organization insinuating something other than merit like the color of one’s skin or *** will be used against them. Us in the legal stratosphere call that laying the predicate.

Advertisement
“Has to sue”?

Not sure what race you are pal but moving someone along due to race, even if it’s 1% of the equation, is unacceptable. Just as unacceptable is a representative of any organization insinuating something other than merit like the color of one’s skin or *** will be used against them. Us in the legal stratosphere call that laying the predicate.
I mean, he got discharged due to sexual harassment allegations and he can't locate a job anywhere in the country, despite having quite a pedigree, and he is now apparently a defensive coordinator in . . . Poland. (You read that right.) So apparently whatever it was that he was accused of has resulted in him obtaining employment in Poland. And if that's the case, then maybe there was merit to the accusations that were entirely unrelated to him being an old, white dude.

Advertisement
I mean, he got discharged due to sexual harassment allegations and he can't locate a job anywhere in the country, despite having quite a pedigree, and he is now apparently a defensive coordinator in . . . Poland. (You read that right.) So apparently whatever it was that he was accused of has resulted in him obtaining employment in Poland. And if that's the case, then maybe there was merit to the accusations that were entirely unrelated to him being an old, white dude.
Sounds like a polish last name to me. Probably cool to coach over there for a year or two on the org's dime. I know guys that have gone to Italy, France... I almost went to Chile to coach the futbol americano

Age + race discrimination is a real thing. Most, if not all, of the major American corporations have actively tried to become younger and more diverse (code: darker). They want reduce employee costs and virtue signal. So,it is indeed ironic that very liberal laws enacted specifically to aid/protect women and minorities are used by old white guys to avoid getting kicked to the curb.
LOL

Advertisement
How does this result in Mario finally getting Jason Candle?
Oh Yeah GIF by Jesse Ling

Something is off with this guy. Good coach but always has issues.

He worked for Pinkel from 1992 -2015 (Toledo and Missouri) and he never seemed to get over Pinkel seemingly choosing Odom twice over him. (DC job in 2015 and HC in 2016)

Advertisement
Getting fired for saying a woman has on her “fancy pants” is not legitimate. So he has a case. They used that as an excuse. Now whether or not the reason he was fired is bc he’s an ******* who doesn’t wanna do half his job, or bc he’s old and white, is for him to prove.

Getting fired for saying a woman has on her “fancy pants” is not legitimate. So he has a case. They used that as an excuse. Now whether or not the reason he was fired is bc he’s an ******* who doesn’t wanna do half his job, or bc he’s old and white, is for him to prove.

That's not why he was fired.

The comment on "fancy pants" was Kuligowski drunkenly and verbally retaliating against her for having previously reported another inappropriate unsolicited comment that he made to her.

This was all reported in the Toledo Blade newspaper.

Advertisement
We're at a point where recruiting smoke shows are prancing around a 150 testosterone heavy men and the slightest "Fancy Pants" gets them the incinerator.

Should be able to fire anyone with cause at this rate.

Advertisement
Back