Former Canes Talk About Early Enrollees

Now this is the smart, non-BS way to leverage our competitive advantage (NFL guys) to create a buzz recruits and newcomers actually give a **** about.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Love the fact Richt is using alumni in a serious way to analyze the capabilities of our incoming players. He's not just bringing in the alumni for a Tony Robbins motivational speech like Al did. They're breaking down film and analyzing the attributes these players bring to the table. I hope we see them all back at Paradise camp and other developmental sessions over the course of the year. Our alumni are one of our best resources, need to use them more.

A couple of things popped to me. Beason comparing Carter to the late great ST??!! That's some **** high praise right there. Duke was impressed by Burns' combination of size, speed and power. You could see he was surprised by the highlights. Same with Vilma on Garvin. After those three, I liked the Polendy and DeeJay discussions the most.

Fantastic way to show off the NFL U and to reward kids for getting themselves in a position to enroll early. Well done by the staff & players.

amazing decision to create this series and job well done!!
very cool to see such impressive Canes who have made themselves into true role models!

Advertisement
Back