former cane dj johnson sucker punches oregon state fan

Advertisement
Advertisement
That fool shouldn’t be on the field and obviously said something. Dude just got done with a three hour battle on the field and a tough L …. Last thing he needs is some random dude talking ****.

Nonetheless, not a good look and he needs to be better. This won’t be good.

That fool shouldn’t be on the field and obviously said something. Dude just got done with a three hour battle on the field and a tough L …. Last thing he needs is some random dude talking ****.

Shouldn’t be saying sht to the players and rushing the field against a 10th ranked opponent is kinda lame but it’s Oregon state lol.

Rushing the field is a fun thing in college football imo. Don’t be a dck to the players but players should know better than to punch fans too even if they deserve it

Advertisement
People have been rushing the field forever. Have some self control or pay the consequences. He chose wrong.

/I’m all for changing the rules on field rushing fwiw

Muppets say stupid shït all the time. You don't see me knocking their heads off.

Words are violence I guess.

Advertisement

Not a good look? Dude may have just ended his career

Advertisement
Looked more like he slapped the dude's cowboy hat off his head. Did not look like a punch.

Advertisement
Back