Former Arizona Safety Isaiah Taylor commits to Miami. Jason Taylor.

Gd dude pace yourself. You've gone off the deep end...
bart simpson GIF

Advertisement
We need a TE. I understand what you are saying but he needs to incorporate a TE.

We are ******* TE U. Need that middle of the field safety valve.

Come on, @PIPO you know the deal. This wasn't "we". This was "TVD".

In their brief efforts, Emory and Jacurri have been able to find the TE.

I think we will be 75% better the minute a guy lines up behind center who has a full-field-vision and the resolution to throw across the middle.

What's the diff between a PWO and a regular walk on. Not sure I've ever seen that one explained

Depends on the school and how they treat things. For instance, Nebraska was famous for having a huge number of walk-ons, but some were "preferred" for travel, for "benefits" (swag and whatnot), and inclusion in film study, extra work, etc. In more recent times, the "P" is usually indicative of who will be the first ones to be offered a 1-year scholarship, should scholarships become available.

What’s wrong with you, he’s not criticizing Jason Taylor or the take???
Sorry I was going after Dan E Dangerously’s post not Ghandi my bad
Why do you care?

Is it your job or scholarship?
Sorry Ghandi I was going after Dan E Dangerously’s post not you I didn’t pay attention I was in the middle of something. Honestly my apologies 🙏🏾

Advertisement
Win-Win. This probably locks up Jason for the next two years, and if his son ends up being good it’s icing on the cake.

I really hope so. Spots are so tight. Pretty annoying to be taking more jags when the rest of the jags currently on the roster aren't even gone. Miami has got to find a STARTING caliber safety in the portal
Without JT, we probably don’t finish with the top D-Line class either, so I’m okay with this take. I think Patterson could get some burn next year. Not ideal, I get it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back