Former 5-Star OT Freshman In The Portal

Cane4life18

Senior

Go get him.....

From Gaby on 247Sports,

"It's become more and more clear that Miami is going to look around the transfer portal for talent, and a new name entered Tuesday night that should have people in Coral Gables intrigued. That's Oregon transfer Kingsley Suamataia, a true freshman that was a 247Sports five-star in the Class of 2021 out of Orem (Utah).

The 6-foot-5, 280-pounder had options from virtually every top program in America as a senior, including Alabama, Georgia, Ohio State, Oklahoma, Notre Dame, Texas A&M, USC, and others.

Early feedback from Coral Gables has indicated that Suamataia could be a name to monitor, though there is a chance that there will be plenty of suitors, especially on the west coast. Miami did offer as a high school prospect and there are people in the building high on his talent."

Advertisement
Advertisement
I doubt he would want to come and play for the coach he just left @ Oregon

Sure he would, he is not playing at Oregon because there are more talented Olinemen in front of him at Miami he would start Day 1. **** he would be our starting right or left tackle tomorrow vs Pitt.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Can we all just chip in and get him a front row table to every show?

Been to the show many times. Actually took my current wife there when I moved down from Michigan on our second date. Great show but what was I thinking.

Interesting perspective on the young man and his family.

Even more interesting is the reference that he is really tight with Mirabel (hmmm if he waits until the spring to pick a school then things could get real interest.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Never mentioned anything about any Mario rumors, I guess there really are none except here - lol
This guy looks like the Oregon DBC.

Advertisement
Back