Forget the hot seat: After saving LSU in 2017, what if Ed Orgeron is entering his prime?

Advertisement
image.jpeg

I want LSU to be fully loaded no weakness everyone healthy ready to go , Finebomb watching with all the sporting world press corps , because "something bad which way comes " the barometric pressure is dropping constantly to new lows not seen before the eye wall is forming tight very defined , outer bands winds scary as they increase in velocity and there's nothing LSU can do IMPACT eminent danger direct hit Texas.

GOCANES

As much as I want us to humiliate LSU on national TV as revenge for our Peach Bowl loss; as much as I think we have better players, as much as I think CMR is light years better than Orgeron as a coach.

I'm confident we'll win BUT I'm not taking this game lightly. This is the 1st game. Defenses are usually far ahead of the offenses. Both teams have very good defenses. I'm prepared for a close one and IF we blow them out I'll be happy beyond belief

For those saying Orgeron even after leading them to a 9-4 season, a loss to Troy St. Will and can not compete with us. Remember ....even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while.

I know CMR will have the team prepared. Lets hope we show up running on all cylinders because winning this game could be the start of a very special season

With the world crashing in around him, Orgerson went 6-2 after the Troy loss. He was one six SEC coaches to win at least nine games last year. That was a first for him, too.

Oh well... 6-2 after a lost to Troy. This dude is on the rise!

Advertisement
I just love how they had to throw in how tough the SEC is and how that lowers expectations record wise. It's like you can't read a **** article without this fluff added.

I'm ready to show them how tough the ACC is. The ACC isn't stacked top to bottom and we are realistic about that. But the fan boy crap where these people think all the bottom feeders in the SEC are still power houses and are inherently superior to any team in any other conference is nauseating.

You wanna start threads dissin us show yo *** up to lot 12 blue lot bro. We rep for our city and team what about you? Wanna be a keyboard gangsta but none of yall btiches wanna man up and come face us. Keep hidin behind this schit. We dem blue lot boyz 1000 deep on game days. We bout dat bodybag lyfe--come see bout us if you wanna talk schit. Dade county, hialeah, west kendall, stand da fvck up! #CanesFam #SwitchBladeBoyz #BlueLotBoyz

You wanna start threads dissin us show yo *** up to lot 12 blue lot bro. We rep for our city and team what about you? Wanna be a keyboard gangsta but none of yall btiches wanna man up and come face us. Keep hidin behind this schit. We dem blue lot boyz 1000 deep on game days. We bout dat bodybag lyfe--come see bout us if you wanna talk schit. Dade county, hialeah, west kendall, stand da fvck up! #CanesFam #SwitchBladeBoyz #BlueLotBoyz

I have no worldly idea what you are talking about. I did copy and paste your post into Google search asking for the language you speak...out of the almost 7000 languages spoken throughout the world your language is not listed.

Advertisement
I think the one of the many advantages we have here is that Richt is from the SEC and knows not to take LSU lightly. He had to run through the gauntlet on a yearly basis when the SEC was REALLY the best conference in the nation and it wasn't close. (now they are just a one team conference and are overhyped)

This isn't Al Golden taking Cincy that one year lightly and us getting our butts kicked on national TV..Richt has been in countless big time games against SEC opponents and knows how to prepare and knows what buttons to push with his players. If anything, LSU better be ready because if they think this is the UM from the Golden Years they will be sadly mistaken by nights end and I think our guys are ready to show them.

Advertisement
Back