Forcing the players to wear the jewelry

AUcane

All-ACC
Premium
Anyone else notice the coach forcing DJ to wear the rings after his made 2pt conversion? Looked like Baez.

For those that did not see it, Baez brought over the rings and DJ refused to put them on. Baez implored DJ to wear them and he finally put them on.

I am happy that a player is finally refusing to
wear that **** but now we have coaches imploring kids to wear the stuff? Wtf is going on?

Advertisement
Anyone else notice the coach forcing DJ to wear the rings after his made 2pt conversion? Looked like Baez.

For those that did not see it, Baez brought over the rings and DJ refused to put them on. Baez implored DJ to wear them and he finally put them on.

I am happy that a player is finally refusing to
wear that **** but now we have coaches imploring kids to wear the stuff? Wtf is going on?
It's always been about media but DJ wasnt refusing to put them on. He was despondent because he was about to pass out. Jorge needs to cut that clown **** out.

Poo.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ban the chain and rings. Said it before that VT **** show.

This. All of that bling BS needs to get melted down and used to fund youth sports in SoFla. Nothing like seeing that garbage on the sideline as the team gets bullied by a VT team that lost to Duke by 35. Or seeing some idiot DB trash talking the VT WR after an incomplete pass, with the scoreboard at 28-0. These dumbasses are all about themselves. "Look at me! The team is getting run out of our own stadium, but, hey, I just watched a ball sail 15 yards over everyone's head and go out of bounds. I'm the ****!".

The turnover chain was a cool novel idea, but it has run it's course. The rings are absolutely ridiculous and appropriate for this train wreck of a team

Advertisement
Back