For your viewing pleasure (goosebumps guaranteed)

tinman_96

Redshirt Freshman
[video=youtube;2CFXPlgdDpw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CFXPlgdDpw[/video]

Really hope Richt can get the program back to the Glory days like these

Advertisement
I want soo badly to see highlights from RECENT success.

I could probably narrate these highlights in my sleep.

I was five when I watched Ed Reed rip the ball out of Matt Walters hands at Alumni Stadium with my pops...that play truly made me a hurricane lifer

Advertisement
I always loved this video, but just some side points:

1. I really do miss the OB; don't think SLS will ever give that feel

2. I really miss our old jerseys; don't think Adidas can make anything that clean

3. I really miss players being able to take off their lids to celebrate....call that the Miami Rule

4. If Vinnie played half of how he played against OU, against PSU, we would have 6, and I still think he threw that game

5. If McGahee wouldn't have gotten injured against OSU, Terry Porter would be a non factor...McGahee was that good

6. I don't think we truly appreciate what D Hester did at Miami; and I think his speed is 2nd to none.

Advertisement
I can't believe our last national title was 15 years ago. I was 12 when we got screwed out of #6 and I cried for the rest of the night. That's so long ago it's unbelievable. ****...it's been 10 years since our last bowl win! Please Brother Richt bring us back!

2. I really miss our old jerseys; don't think Adidas can make anything that clean

3. I really miss players being able to take off their lids to celebrate....call that the Miami Rule

4. If Vinnie played half of how he played against OU, against PSU, we would have 6, and I still think he threw that game

5. If McGahee wouldn't have gotten injured against OSU, Terry Porter would be a non factor...McGahee was that good

6. I don't think we truly appreciate what D Hester did at Miami; and I think his speed is 2nd to none.

Pretty impossible to argue any of that

Pretty impossible to argue any of that

One more, If that standoff against OU for the coin toss happened today, we would get a 60 yard penalty. And, IT WOULD BE SO WORTH IT!!!!!!!

Advertisement

Hester's return against Duke was/is the best I've ever seen.

Hester's opening kick vs NcState. Cuts the kicker at mid field and taught their sideline the whole way down.

Hester's opening kick vs NcState. Cuts the kicker at mid field and taught their sideline the whole way down.

Fastest cut a human being has made full speed ever!

Advertisement
I was on the sidelines for a few of those games. Greatest experiences in my life! But man we gotta get out of the past and get our **** together fast. We back to gaining ground, but these new day cats don't ever remember the Canes being the ****. Got to win to bring another generation of State of Miami recruits that put it on the line for the U.

Butch aint walkingthrough that door anytime soon. We can get close tothat but thats the goat team those 01 squad.

Lets see if MR can do it, he should of did it at UGA and im tryingto figure out why he couldn't. Still a great hire he just has tolock down sfla and we will win.

By far the best team in the country three years in a row. 2000, 2001, 2002

University should raise three banners, ***** the BCS & Terry Porter.

Advertisement
Back