caneforlifeforreal To The White Meat Joined Apr 11, 2012 Messages 2,299 Today at 9:41 PM #2 I never said anything about Raiola, But gameplanning for a qb starting vs them coming in relief is different. Hmm Real high IQ **** there
I never said anything about Raiola, But gameplanning for a qb starting vs them coming in relief is different. Hmm Real high IQ **** there
Donny Donowitz Bear *** Premium Joined Dec 17, 2017 Messages 1,916 41 minutes ago #3 I’ll own it. He was my main target until Mensah. Not going to say it’s over for him yet, but today was rough. I feel good about being right about Lane though.
I’ll own it. He was my main target until Mensah. Not going to say it’s over for him yet, but today was rough. I feel good about being right about Lane though.
D ddann Sophomore Joined Oct 10, 2017 Messages 13,490 35 minutes ago #4 This Bob Chesney dude might be for real. That’s what I’m thinking after today.