For u Dolphins Fans

We call it ***** rig where Iโ€™m from @Rellyrell ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚! I was lookin 4 Daboโ€™s car so I can put a few nails under his tires๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ but he prolly on Vacation now since itโ€™s the dead period

Bruh, u know exactly what I meant & u know EXACTLY what I wanted to say, but we on a msg board. Lol. I literally erased that & changed it to Jimmy. Lol (Pause). Lol
 
Iโ€™m doing construction at the Clemson weight room & Indoor Practice Facility. I just saw Christian Wilkins & asked him what dem Dolphins gon do dis year & he said โ€œYouโ€™ll see. Get ur popcorn readyโ€. So there u have it Dolphinsโ€™ fans. Go Canes
Just take a dump in their locker room.
 
Phillips was really good last year he just didn't get the sacks to show how good he was. I expect the DL to really carry this team on defense this year making it very easy for the DBs.
 
Oh Boy....Thanks. I'll have my Popcorn ready, and be sure not to drop any oily kernels for Tua to slip on.
Black Ink Crew Laughing GIF by VH1
 
You and me both....since 1971 for me. The Christmas Day Longest game vs KC made me a Dolphin fan even in N.Y...The 30+ yd Csonka run that set up Yepremian's game winner is one of my favorite plays ever.
Yes sir. I was going to games in the George Wilson era. Zonk, to this day, is one of my favorite Fins ever. Kinda like having a **** Butkus in the backfield. Met Zonk when I was a little goob. I could tell you some hilarious Garo stories from my teen years, but it wouldnt be appropriate in this forum.
 
hopefully X can be stay healthy this year. also bring me D. Cook. he should have been a dolphin in the draft and should be one now. bring him home Grier
 
Back
Top