For those worried about Travonte not sticking

Advertisement
Advertisement
Understand the academic concerns with all these kids, but it's a year out and if they take care of business it can happen. Also up to the Miami coaches to stay on his butt.

Understand the academic concerns with all these kids, but it's a year out and if they take care of business it can happen. Also up to the Miami coaches to stay on his butt.

Exactly.....
The requirements for a student athlete are borderline retarded. There should be no way with the staff on this along with the fact that he still has all this summer and his senior year to get his **** together. It's on the kid now. No reason he can't make it happen unless he just doesn't want to.

Advertisement
I dont think many people realize his new private school has only had football for three years with no facilities to speak of. He has the grades only missing credits transfered purely for academics.

I actually think Travonte is gonna be pretty solid until NSD and do some recruiting.

IHATETHISPLACE has said he's like the Keef of this year, but I haven't gotten that vibe from his interviews. Seems like he actually has a pretty good head on his shoulders.

I view it like this. Right around this time last year we were happy that Jamal Carter committed but simultaneously concerned he wouldn't make it in. Miami will lay out plan for him to qualify; if he does as he is told he will make it in. Same happened with Coley and others. Now, Bond and Griffin might be different stories.

Sounds like TV is putting in the work and the effort. It also sounds like his HC is a pretty stand up guy too. I think he's going to keep TV on track and make sure he qualifies. Can't wait for this guy to suit up. Hope Chad jumps on this train too!

Advertisement
I actually think Travonte is gonna be pretty solid until NSD and do some recruiting.

IHATETHISPLACE has said he's like the Keef of this year, but I haven't gotten that vibe from his interviews. Seems like he actually has a pretty good head on his shoulders.

I think the change of scenery did him some good. Keef wasn't just the problem it was the people around him who enabled the bull****. Keef''s dad would say stuff like "Keith is going to go to one of the three Florida schools" while he was committed to Miami. It seems as though the people around Valentine have got him focused.

Last edited:

I think the change of scenery did him some good. Keef wasn't just the problem it was the people around him who enabled the bull****. Keef''s dad would say stuff like "Keith is going to go to one of the three Florida schools" while he was committed to Miami. It seems as though the people around Valentine have got him focused.

True story Bruh

All you have to do is listen to an interview of each kid. One sounds like a moron, other is well spoken.

Advertisement

I think you're right. His coach seemed like he was a straight-arrow kinda guy, and will push Travonte to stick to this commitment by not answering calls from other coaches.

Would love to have a Kaaya/Duke type leader on the defensive line trying to recruit some dudes on the line. This is the type of talent that can do that ****

Keef was truly a ****** he was so dumb he has questions to whether or not he qualifies for FSU

Advertisement
Back