For those who will be making renewed contributions to UM Athletics

Advertisement
No matter if you are donating $100 or $100,000...

Let's show some U-nity and solidarity and "round up" our contributions to end in 72 dollars and 72 cents, to let UM know that we appreciate the hiring of Mario Cristobal, good old #72.
Where’s the best place to direct funds? Is there a link or a particular person to reach out to? Thanks! Didn’t go to UM but come from a Miami family, just moved back to Miami. Seems like stars are aligning!!!

Let's show some U-nity and solidarity and "round up" our contributions to end in 72 dollars and 72 cents, to let UM know that we appreciate the hiring of Mario Cristobal, good old #72.

Great idea!!

And will do!!

Advertisement

Already done!

Where’s the best place to direct funds? Is there a link or a particular person to reach out to? Thanks! Didn’t go to UM but come from a Miami family, just moved back to Miami. Seems like stars are aligning!!!

Advertisement
Uh, that's gonna be a no for me, dawg...(credit to @RVACane )

I gave at the crib...Mario spoke and I pulled out my credit card...

1638986371918.png

Back on board after a 2 year hiatus. Also can’t wait to see the canes again. Walked away after the FSU game.

Interesting I just got a call from the ticket office. I have a new account rep. I asked when renewals are opening and if it would be within the next 2 weeks. If they were smart, they would open it up soonest and cease the momentum. Probably adding a third and moving to home side. We were in Section 220 for years and moved into 216. Not crazy about being close to band but my son wanted to hop over to the student section to see friends. I told the guy I want to be called within minutes after it opens. I want Orange parking.

Advertisement
Interesting I just got a call from the ticket office. I have a new account rep. I asked when renewals are opening and if it would be within the next 2 weeks. If they were smart, they would open it up soonest and cease the momentum. Probably adding a third and moving to home side. We were in Section 220 for years and moved into 216. Not crazy about being close to band but my son wanted to hop over to the student section to see friends. I told the guy I want to be called within minutes after it opens. I want Orange parking.

This is the only bad part about not having an AD at the moment. Hopefully, the CIS Sweetheart (Jen) will instruct the Ticket Office on how to do their jobs properly over the next few weeks.

I live in Maryland but I'm probably going to buy a couple season tickets. If the wife doesn't want to travel to Miami with me for a game or two each year I'm sure my boy Paranos can hook me with someone who wants to let me enjoy their company.

I live in Maryland but I'm probably going to buy a couple season tickets. If the wife doesn't want to travel to Miami with me for a game or two each year I'm sure my boy Paranos can hook me with someone who wants to let me enjoy their company.

Yes, but with @Paranos , he's going to need 3 seats, one for him and two for his date...

Advertisement
This is the only bad part about not having an AD at the moment. Hopefully, the CIS Sweetheart (Jen) will instruct the Ticket Office on how to do their jobs properly over the next few weeks.
You would think even a caveman or in our case right now a cavewoman could figure this one out.

Great post! I asked in another thread how to go about getting season tickets for my family! I'm in 💯!

Advertisement
Back