For those who want manny gone

Advertisement
Have you ever thought that if they get rid of manny , Enos would probably get the hc job

Think about it, based on past examples that would be the likeliest hire

Makes you go dammmmmm...
The issue is the AD. We need a football AD in order to right the ship and to end this clown show.

The Peter Principle is an observation that the tendency in most organizational hierarchies, such as that of acorporation, is for every employee to rise in the hierarchy through promotion until they reach a level of respective incompetence.

CFFA8C53-509D-42EC-8519-0EAD3E962B9A.jpeg

Advertisement
While i understand that. Enos would not be the hire.

You are probably right since Mark Whipple also did not get the job. However, the faith in our admins is at an all time low. Keep in mind the other go to is Temple's head coach which also the farm school for BC and GT.

MD hire has crippled us for at least 3 years and at leaat 5-6 years with his recruits so we r fuqed

I'll reach out on this topic following 2021 season when Manny "might" be in trouble. Think Blake.

Advertisement
There was also a rumor once upon a time that Miami had a deal in principle with Jon Gruden but he walked because he insisted on hiring his brother (who ended up a NFL head coach for 6 years). Who knows how true it is, although it would be hilariously ironic if Miami taking a firm stance on nepotism cost us Gruden.

There was no Gruden deal, ever.

If Manny gets the sack, Enos wouldn't be the interim HC. It'd be Banda. Book it.

You are probably right since Mark Whipple also did not get the job. However, the faith in our admins is at an all time low. Keep in mind the other go to is Temple's head coach which also the farm school for BC and GT.

I can agree with all that.

Advertisement
Coker, Shannon, Diaz were all promoted coordinators. Typical when the school does not know how to look outside of the program for new hires.
When 3/5 coaching hires are promoted coordinators (and two of them from failed/failing regimes), you have a major problem.

Advertisement
Back