For those who still have hope..

9oh4Cane

Junior
..that Golden will be fired today. Stop. Everyone wants to act like they know something, but they don't. This crap from Ariz, StateOfTheU, Porter is nothing more than a popularity contest...sad truth.

Advertisement
How can anyone at any CFB job still be employed after 58-0?
This team has quit on Al and more losses like that are to come. Why not give the kids some hope and new energy by making that the last time they had to play for AG?
They will make this year a lot worse for these kids then it needs to be!
Blake should be strung up next to AG and NoD

Sad that there's not one reliable source or insider. It's the same disrespectful bull**** every time. We deserve better.

Advertisement
lost respect for pete and D$ today. wish they would all leave along with golden.

No one knew 10 years ago, 5 years ago, and today! And Ariz is the farthest from knowing anything...

if nothing happens ill lose alot of respect for these guys , pete and D dontseem like attention whores tho

Advertisement
My question is--why would D$ post, and then say he couldn't post until he's back from wherever??

Something is happening and it's obvious. I just hope they don't wait until the end of the year to announce it. One of three things should happen by 8 oclock Monday night: 1) Al golden should come out and say he is stepping down. 2) Blake should announce that Golden has been terminated 3) Blake should say that Al will remain the coach until the end of the regular season and will be gone.

If they act like, or if they are actually evaluating anything these last 5 games.. that is extremely sad. Yesterday truly should be the end and us canes fans should no longer have to suffer through guessing whether he will be retained or not. The decision should have been made by halftime yesterday

Advertisement
Something is happening and it's obvious. I just hope they don't wait until the end of the year to announce it. One of three things should happen by 8 oclock Monday night: 1) Al golden should come out and say he is stepping down. 2) Blake should announce that Golden has been terminated 3) Blake should say that Al will remain the coach until the end of the regular season and will be gone.

If they act like, or if they are actually evaluating anything these last 5 games.. that is extremely sad. Yesterday truly should be the end and us canes fans should no longer have to suffer through guessing whether he will be retained or not. The decision should have been made by halftime yesterday

I disagree. It's not obvious, unfortunately. This is not the first time we've been trolled like this. They'll announce he is fired at the end of the season.

My question is--why would D$ post, and then say he couldn't post until he's back from wherever??

he said he is driving back from the NC mountains and would post when he got back home. The BOT meeting was pushed back to 6pm to allow members who were at the Dolphins game to arrive.

Advertisement
Pete along with the rest of the "insiders" and fake reporters know nothing. It is all about gaining Twitter and Canesinsight users. A tactic Ferman is known and hated for. He has ZERO credibility, which is why UM banned him from speaking to players. You can't expect to be a reporter by throwing out bs.

Last edited:
To be fair, Pete never said that anything was imminent. Unless I missed a tweet, he just said that change is coming. He never said when.

Advertisement
Back