For those of you trhat attended Paradise Camp both years

the23Watcher

Sophomore
question for you. compare last year to this year. what was different, for better or for worse. I'm curious to see what the progression was.

One thing I'll say, it looked like last year had more former players there, but that may be for a reason.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Also in before the retarded "I just feel last year had a better turnout or was more exciting than this year."

You dudes do realize that last year we wouldn't have had guys like Mark Pope, Lorenzo Lingard, Camron Davis, Josh Jobe, Gurvan Hall, Brevin Jordan, Will Mallory etc.......committed right?

This year was better in that sense because instead of working to get guys committed from Paradise camp, we already have the studs committed.

Progress

Last edited:
Also in before the retarded "I just feel last year had a better turnout or was more exciting than this year."

You dudes do realize that last year we wouldn't have had guys like Mark Pope, Lorenzo Lingard, Camron Davis, Josh Jobe, Gurvan Hall, Brevin Jordan, Will Mallory etc.......committed right?

This year was better in that sense because instead of working to get guys committed from Paradise camp, we already have the studs committed already...

Progress
Good way of looking at things. Maybe they are working a handful of uncommited guys this year. Maybe tbis year they are working harder for 2019

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

This year was better in that sense because instead of working to get guys committed from Paradise camp, we already have the studs committed.

Progress

correct

Advertisement
More former players than last year

Staff has done an outstanding job with the 2018 class. This is more of them looking at the 2019 and 2020 classes as Erik alluded too in his thread.

This staff has a solid plan on place and unlike the previous staff not begging kids to commit at these events.

Progress

That's what I was saying yesterday

Progress

100% +

This year was better in that sense because instead of working to get guys committed from Paradise camp, we already have the studs committed already...

Progress
Good way of looking at things. Maybe they are working a handful of uncommited guys this year. Maybe tbis year they are working harder for 2019

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Two excellent points! Recruiting is the key and we're recruiting and marketing the team at the highest level.

Advertisement
For the love of god, don't make the metric for success an increase in former players. You can't just add more former players every year, you won't have room for recruits. We had a bunch of former players last year, a bunch this year, and we'll have a bunch next year let's just go with "a lot" is a good number every year.

Advertisement
Back