for those Louisville/Miami fans....

Gamineal

All-ACC
Louisville with a small class, wining the big east, BCS Sugar Bowl some said was the best team in the country also had 17 kids come in..only one kid from University School no stars out of south FL....they are not under investigation have a beautiful on campus stadium and sell out every game

ended up 43 in recruiting....

I remember when so many slurpers on here were saying Charlie Strong staying at LV that he was going to kill it down here...he struck the *** out.....

on the other hand last years class was better but clearly charlies staff coached up some 3 star kids and showed coaching is huge..I like CS and think he has Louisville here to play at the top for a while..he has yet to get a top 20 class and won the Sugar bowl..

Advertisement
Maybe Clint Hurtt wasn't allowed to recruit south Florida this year due to his potential show cause smack down.

Someone must of hacked OP

??? hacked lol.

I just remember after the Sugar Bowl this year everyone was going nuts on Bridgewater and Charlie strong not being stopped here in Miami getting all the talent..

Hey if your not one of those posters move along

Advertisement
Teddy wanted a black coach

Golden refused to take that Georgia State walk-on (Atkins) so the original Keef went there.

We cut ties with Burgess

Strong has never beaten Golden out for a recruit when its been a fair shot. Anybody that disagrees, couldn't count to potato.

Advertisement
Louisville is going to ball out next year considering their schedule is incredibly weak. Then they'll lose Bridgewater, hit the ACC, start playing FreeShoes and Clempson every year, and Strong's occasional corching will be a hindrance.

Basically, they have one year of charmed life left. Funny thing about Duh Ville is they have to battle out everyone else for Florida scraps. Yeah, because of CS and recruiters like Hurtt (lulz) they'll win some of those battles, but that should concern schools like USF, Wake Forest, etc. more than it does us. I'm much more concerned with $EC schools, they have the capacity to take kids we actually want.

Those losers raided florida once and that was when Golden first came on board. Those dudes aint getting ****. They will probably go undefeated this year cause that schedule of theirs is one of the worst I've ever seen. They won't make it the MNC game though cause a 5 loss SEC would have more legitimacy than they would with that ****** schedule.

Once Bridgewater leaves that whole program is done and Strong will probably leave not long afterwards.

Advertisement
I agree with you guys Teddy is the key we see it all the time get a solid QB and you win lose him and you suck again, SEE US or Auburn when CAM left, what do thing KST does with out Klien now....I do think the Gators took Louisville very lightly..I saw Teddy play some god awful games the last two years as well....anyway I wanted to just show that AL is slowly locking down this area..

the only louisville/miami fan i know is Uncle Luke and he has down syndrome so that doesn't count.

Advertisement
I sure as **** was a Louisville fan when they beat Florida this year.
Pretty much gave us a blueprint on how to kick that Gator ***.

Must admit, I was a very very mild Louisville fan when Howard went there to try to turn around one of the worst programs in college football.
Then they screwed him on the stadium which was his major deal and then I said fuuck them.

Actually I've never been a Louisville fan. I was a Howard fan.

I agree with you guys Teddy is the key we see it all the time get a solid QB and you win lose him and you suck again, SEE US or Auburn when CAM left, what do thing KST does with out Klien now....I do think the Gators took Louisville very lightly..I saw Teddy play some god awful games the last two years as well....anyway I wanted to just show that AL is slowly locking down this area..

You could just tell the Gators walked in there without a **** to give. UL is an overrated team that will get exposed if they ever decide to play a real team during the regular ******* season.

Advertisement
Back