For those hoping for Hooks

I love this kid. I thought he was acting ridiculous at first, but now it's gone on for so long and it's so absurd that it's hilarious. He keeps setting up announcements, cancelling them, adding schools, removing schools, cancelling visits. This dude is a real character.

Reminds me of Keith Brown

Reporter- Keith, what's the % you re-commit to the University of Miami?
KB- It's a good chance, I'd say like 80%
Reporter- So the writing is basically on the wall that you're de-committing from U of I?
KB- No, I'm committed to the University of Illinois

then signs with Louisville

you see this type of **** every year mane... You should be use to it by now.

Advertisement
This facking guy is nuts mane

DT Lavon Hooks has new list of finalists
December, 18, 2012
DEC 18
By Dave Hooker | ESPN.com
Lavon Hooks' list of finalists has undergone another change.
The defensive tackle from Fulton (Miss.) Northeast Mississippi Community College added two schools to his list of finalists and eliminated Miami and Arizona State. Nebraska and Auburn are now back in the running to land the four-star prospect, ranked No. 15 in the ESPN Junior College 100.
"Nebraska, the coaching staff is great," the 6-foot-4, 295-pound prospect. "I know they have a good track record with putting guys in the league. It would be a great atmosphere. They've been sold out since I don't know when."

December, 18, 2012
DEC 18
The defensive tackle from Fulton (Miss.) Northeast Mississippi Community College added two schools to his list of finalists and eliminated Miami and Arizona State. Nebraska and Auburn are now back in the running to land the four-star prospect, ranked No. 15 in the ESPN Junior College 100.
"Nebraska, the coaching staff is great," the 6-foot-4, 295-pound prospect. "I know they have a good track record with putting guys in the league. It would be a great atmosphere. They've been sold out since I don't know when."

So we're not out of it? Lol

December, 18, 2012
DEC 18

So we're not out of it? Lol

Tomorrow he will probably be coming for a visit

Advertisement
After all of this, I wonder if our coaches would even want him anymore, given how much he's jerked them around.

Advertisement
Back