For the Star Wh*res

ball915

All-American
Mayes and Gray both went from 0 stars to 3 star prospects after committing to us. Just goes to show that it is so subscription based these sites are and that they just don't have to resources to thoroughly evaluate all prospects. They probably have never watched film on either but just the name Miami bumps them from 0 to 3 stars. Bottom line, trust the staff and their eyes over a sales hungry industry in recruiting websites with 10 employees.

Advertisement
Im making a list of 3 stars and below from the tri-county area that have been decent college players to great college players since 2002 list will be out Thursday at 3ET

They also rate prospects based on Sparq scores during off season camps... but every kid out there doesn't attend the camps. The quickest way to earn four or five stars is to attend camps as a tenth grader. By a kids senior year, its a given.

Advertisement
They still have Langham as a 2 star when he is probably the #2 or #3 most talented WR in florida.

They still have Langham as a 2 star when he is probably the #2 or #3 most talented WR in florida.

All that matters is that he's ours... I'm glad he is a Cane! The rest will work itself out... Go Canes!

Mayes and Gray both went from 0 stars to 3 star prospects after committing to us. Just goes to show that it is so subscription based these sites are and that they just don't have to resources to thoroughly evaluate all prospects. They probably have never watched film on either but just the name Miami bumps them from 0 to 3 stars. Bottom line, trust the staff and their eyes over a sales hungry industry in recruiting websites with 10 employees.

They weren't ''zero stars'' they just weren't ranked yet because they didn't do camps and were under the radar. After seeing their tapes they have to be at least 3 stars they are solid recruits..

Advertisement

They weren't ''zero stars'' they just weren't ranked yet because they didn't do camps and were under the radar. After seeing their tapes they have to be at least 3 stars they are solid recruits..

they actually were zero stars and my point is the staff got around to them after a big new school opened the door. its not easy to evaluate thousands of kids with a 10 person staff.

This means people think highly enough of Golden and his staff's judgement to bump a kid just based on that.

Our staff was chosen to do those videos for HS kids to learn drills and **** too. This is no coincidence.

Advertisement
They rate prospects based on offers

I think if they truly did rate prospects based on offers, then that is the most efficient way to do it. who knows better than the coaches seeing them at camps?. However I think a lot of kids get lost in translation, and a lot of hype is built up on some players, as well as Stat lines for players are not as official as many think they are. My head coach had his son play middle linebacker, they tacked on extra tackles and a sack or so every game to fudge the numbers. We were just an average team in NC, so I can imagine it's worse where it's more competitive.

Stars dont ******* matter. the sooner yall learn that the better off you will be.

Golden isnt bringing in bums.

crossover22[]_[];1520996 said:
Stars dont ******* matter. the sooner yall learn that the better off you will be.

Golden isnt bringing in bums.

He missed on character on a few...that hurt us big time..

I agree on the stars, we need heart we need dedication they a comin

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back