For the Richt slurpers who are still out there....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Richt realistically could've came in here and won 11 games his first season.

Should've beaten FSU, UNC & ND. Can't believe we wasted all that talent.

Advertisement
Who said Richt inherited nothing, read at your own peril. @Calvin

Recruiting Revisited: How the Class of 2015 ranks four years later
https://theathletic.com/797789/2019...how-the-class-of-2015-ranks-four-years-later/

And yes I’m still bitter at one of the worst coaching jobs I’ve ever seen in a single season. I don’t think people quite understand just how bad the direction of this program was going with the most overrated corch of the 2000’s.
Can you shove yourself up your ***? If so, please do

Says the guy up at night trying to ger everybody to join him in his pathetic attempt to keep bashing Richt.... Go higher a hooker for the night and pay her to suck that anger away
It was an article that was published today. I’m happy that nightmare is over. I’m a winner and have always been one. I’m not a guy who says well at least we tried and played hard. We’ve had talent for years now since the sanctions were over but yet we go through 3 four game losing streaks in 3 years and get beat by teams like BC, Duke and GT. You can be a loser if you want. And while you are at it, learn how to spell you illiterate dumba$$.

Advertisement
Nah...im an original grassy member...im quite familiar

Then I shouldn't have to tell you that you can't say a single positive thing about anyone without being a slurper. Don't point out that Richt did us right in leaving, don't say Rosier did the best he could, and for the love of god don't say that al was a decent recruiter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back