For the love of god...why the rush?!?

mbuendia

Freshman
I keep reading they want to make a quick hire? God dammit why? What’s the rush? To salvage a recruiting class? You mean the one ranked in the 30’s? Or the one where we have no current verbal commits for the final signing period? Or how about the one where we have no traction on any top recruits save for Stevenson?

I guess it makes too much sense to be thorough for this particular coaching hire. It’s not like we haven’t butchered the last four coaching hires so let’s rush into one for the sake of recruiting or am I missing something? Is someone being held hostage at gunpoint in the bowels of the Hecht center? Is the kindnapper demanding we make a decision within a week or he’s going to eliminate his victims? **** the recruiting class let it burn for all I care just get the god**** coaching hire right and take the god**** sweet ol time doing it.

Advertisement
The right coach far outweighs the 3-4 legit players we may salvage out of this class. I’ll take the right coach, a terrible ‘19 class and a full fledged four alarm haul as a splash for the 2020 class any and every fugging day.

Blake needs to down some NyQuil and sleep hard tonight. Gather his **** self and chill the fudge out.

samuel-l-jacksons-fault-02.gif

I’m with you man. The fan base is tired of crap football just do your research and hire the right guy this time.

The right coach far outweighs the 3-4 legit players we may salvage out of this class. I’ll take the right coach, a terrible ‘19 class and a full fledged four alarm haul as a splash for the 2020 class any and every fugging day.

Blake needs to down some NyQuil and sleep hard tonight. Gather his **** self and chill the fudge out.

samuel-l-jacksons-fault-02.gif

Funny thing is we dont even have 3-4 legit players for this final recruiting period.

Advertisement
I’m with you man. The fan base is tired of crap football just do your research and hire the right guy this time.

I disagree -- Blake should have had a replacement list in his top drawer--- a day after he hired Mark R --- that is what a good AD does ( i know he isnt great)
- What will be different 2 weeks from now .... nothing --- so go early not bc of the recruiting class but bc what will change ?

Advertisement
Back