For the lolz, Nole Edition

Can I request no Cane fan call FSU's QB by his ***gy nickname on this board.
Thanks!

Advertisement
Lol at thinking a freshmans QB is gonna be the answer his first rivalry game. **** is all fun and games with eSpin is sucking your **** until a team that gets off on your home field advantage comes in and punches you in the mouth.

i decided to check out a replay of the 2005 hokies game and realized that fsu this year is a very similar situation. if they beat clemson, they will be an undefeated national title contender, playing at home, most likely at night, with a hotshot quarterback that's being touted as a heisman frontrunner. similar to marcus vick, winston's highlights have been some fairly incredible escapes and improvisations. he's going to have a lot of pressure playing in his first rivalry game at home. if we can keep containment on the outside and put pressure on him up the middle, i can see us forcing turnovers and killing the home crowd early.

Doak will be rocking & they don't look good at all.

But it would be crazy bad if we lost for recruiting. Hopefully we pound them by 5+ TDs

Undefeated or not, I'm really not too concerned about Miami. I don't watch all their games but the last time I check duke hadn't done anything against a good defense. He's my only concern when it comes to Miami

I could see the remote possibility of us having a slow start in that game but I think we would right the ship quickly and dominate em.

We basically gifted them 10 points to start the game last year and we still won rather handily. We'd have to a bunch of turnovers like UF did to lose against Miami.

Their defense is average at best. Look no further than their uf game to see what a bad offense can do to them.

No one said they would be bad on offense. What people said was that they wouldn't be as good. To this point, they haven't been. Like last year, any good defense they face shuts them down (See the back to back quarters of negative yardage versus UF).

Their offense, if you actually watch it, isn't overly impressive. It's a big play or no play offense.

Miami isn't that good

Advertisement
Doak will be rocking & they don't look good at all.

But it would be crazy bad if we lost for recruiting. Hopefully we pound them by 5+ TDs

Undefeated or not, I'm really not too concerned about Miami. I don't watch all their games but the last time I check duke hadn't done anything against a good defense. He's my only concern when it comes to Miami

I could see the remote possibility of us having a slow start in that game but I think we would right the ship quickly and dominate em.

We basically gifted them 10 points to start the game last year and we still won rather handily. We'd have to a bunch of turnovers like UF did to lose against Miami.

Their defense is average at best. Look no further than their uf game to see what a bad offense can do to them.

No one said they would be bad on offense. What people said was that they wouldn't be as good. To this point, they haven't been. Like last year, any good defense they face shuts them down (See the back to back quarters of negative yardage versus UF).

Their offense, if you actually watch it, isn't overly impressive. It's a big play or no play offense.

Miami isn't that good

It's like all the banter from the people in Gainesville is being regurgitated from the people in Tallahassee.

Like literally word for word.

[video=youtube_share;mqUUlBwtKNs]http://youtu.be/mqUUlBwtKNs[/video]

Morris on literally one leg, Duke not playing the 2nd half and the worst defense in the history of the program had the Noles within 3 points four minutes into the 4th quarter last year.

I like our chances this year.

Advertisement
fsu is a good team. Are they national title caliber? No. They have matchups that will give us a fit. Benjamin is a stud who has a lot of mismatches against our DB's. Winston is not a running qb. He has a very gifted arm and that will be the best passer we play all year. Not the best qb, but the best passer. He reminds me of Roethlisberger. Tall, strong, good accuracy, and mobile when necessary.

That being said, our wide receivers are better than their DB's, our defense is much improved, Duke will be fine, our online is better than their d line. The game will come down to pressure from the A And B gaps to not let Winston throw.

Advertisement
Back