for the HS experts or STA guys...

5XNC

Senior
met a guy out last night who claimed his son is/was the number 1 safety in Florida. said his son goes to STA and tore his acl but he's healed but he isn't allowing him to play so he doesn't reinjure it. asked who's recruiting him or where's he going. he said probably ucf. guy seemed like a good dude and said he played at bowling green and had 2 relatives in the nfl. I usually roll just roll my eyes. the guy's name is victor George or victor George Harvey and I think the kid has the same name. anyone know who the kid is?

Advertisement
Advertisement
look slike a kid that transferred out f sta when they got db recruits. transferred to coconut creek....its listing osuth broward now so he probably made another transfer.

yeah, last night he said he's at sta. said his son was the number 1 safety in Florida. lol

A couple weeks ago I had a 5'10" white guy tell me that he was the starting QB for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.

Never know who you'll meet in the urgent care clinic after a night of Netflix & Chill with @TheFranchise

Advertisement
A couple weeks ago I had a 5'10" white guy tell me that he was the starting QB for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.

Never know who you'll meet in the urgent care clinic after a night of Netflix & Chill with @TheFranchise

Anything can happen with a man who's so butch and hot.

hahaha. never punted a day in my life at Hofstra. here we go with the tough guy act again.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back