For the Hecht clowns reading this bored

Advertisement
The black cleats/socks is such an old man look, looks terrible with our colors. The younger generations are way more into white shoes and cleats

A; is it possibly b/c Adidas makes wack black cleats? No shade, but you're right, they do not look good w/ our uniforms. Black cleats sure don't look bad on Bama, UGA, or OSU. Honestly, I was a fan of Adidas' orange cleats, and the Parley cleats was clean too.

A; is it possibly b/c Adidas makes wack black cleats? No shade, but you're right, they do not look good w/ our uniforms. Black cleats sure don't look bad on Bama, UGA, or OSU. Honestly, I was a fan of Adidas' orange cleats, and the Parley cleats was clean too.
Well OSU and UGA have black as part of their color scheme so it makes sense that it wouldn't look bad on them. As for bama, they're crimson which can easily match that white sock black cleat look. We don't really have the luxury because you know orange and green aren't really something that goes with black unless you force it. I love bye weeks.

So, how will our white jerseys look after the Second on-field scrum with FIU?

Some traditions have to be carried forward you know, especially since this game is being played on Hallowed Ground.

Advertisement
tenor.gif

that outfit totally washes out his conplexion.

so wrong for him.

Well OSU and UGA have black as part of their color scheme so it makes sense that it wouldn't look bad on them. As for bama, they're crimson which can easily match that white sock black cleat look. We don't really have the luxury because you know orange and green aren't really something that goes with black unless you force it. I love bye weeks.

We looked pretty cool w/ our black cleats in the 90's - 2014.

Advertisement
I like the bravado, but FIU is the home team. They'll be in their home uniforms. Miami will be in white jerseys.

Side note: Women wear "tops". Please stop saying tops and pants. Football players wear jerseys. Miami will be in white jerseys, with white, green, or orange pants. I'm here for the black cleats and socks, though.
To be fair, only women care this much about clothing so maybe OP has a point.

Advertisement
I'm pretty sure the rule is Miami CAN wear home orange, but if they dont wear away white, they get charged a time out at the beginning of each half as a penalty. Pete Carroll used to do this to UCLA at the Rose Bowl.

Wasn’t a fan of Nike’s either, don’t think they look good with our colors

Advertisement
Their home is Navy helmets on navy.
They don’t wear orange.

FIU doesn’t decide what Miami wears. They just have to be distinguishable.

By rule the visiting team must wear white jerseys. This means white, which does not include light gray, pale yellow, etc. The home team may wear white, but only if they get written agreement with the visiting team before the season starts (Rule 1-4-5-b).

Their home is Navy helmets on navy.
They don’t wear orange.

FIU doesn’t decide what Miami wears. They just have to be distinguishable.

Not accurate at all. They need permission to wear anything other than White.

I'm pretty sure the rule is Miami CAN wear home orange, but if they dont wear away white, they get charged a time out at the beginning of each half as a penalty. Pete Carroll used to do this to UCLA at the Rose Bowl.
IIRC they have to have “permission” by the opposing team. GT makes arrangements to wear white at home every year

Advertisement
Back