For fun which WR has the best stats tonight?

BeastMode

Junior
If the snap counts and competition truly is wide open, who do you all think ends up with the best stat line after tonight’s game?

I’m going to go with Smith or Pope.

mom assuming we’re run 65 plays or more tonight because of the rain so I’d expect the “top” WR to all get roughly 40 snaps or so which include Wiggins, Pope, Harley. Next would be Payton, Smith, Redding. Maybe X gets some snaps tonight as well.

what’s you picks for top WR?

I tried to edit and make it a poll but the stupid *** ad banner is in the way of the save button so I couldn’t do it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If the snap counts and competition truly is wide open, who do you all think ends up with the best stat line after tonight’s game?

mom assuming we’re run 65 plays or more tonight because of the rain so I’d expect the “top” WR to all get roughly 40 snaps or so which include Wiggins, Pope, Harley. Next would be Payton, Smith, Redding. Maybe X gets some snaps tonight as well.

I tried to edit and make it a poll but the stupid *** ad banner is in the way of the save button so I couldn’t do it.
Terrell Jana, never heard of him but I'm sure we will all know much more by 11:30 tonight.

Advertisement
If we throw go routes 20 times again whoever catches the first of the season. Probably smith

Advertisement
Advertisement

Looks like there’s sum weather tonight..I expect this running game to be key tonight.

Advertisement
Back