Off-Topic For Canes Twitter Folks...LAZ

30A79E89-67D9-489D-8C2D-017BADB89EB9.jpeg

Advertisement
Two families lives are ruined over feeding stray animals. A nuisance? Yes. Worth killing or losing life over? I'm amazed at how little life means to people these days.

Exactly, the deceased played a role in His demise, too, sadly. If He would've called the cops and let them handle it, instead of coming home from work looking for a confrontation, He would've still been alive today. Especially these days, expect any & everything when engaging in a physical confrontation with somebody else.

let's stop assigning any blame to the guy who was stabbed to death.

The person who murdered him bears all the responsibility for bringing the knife, hiding the knife then using it to bleed a man to death in an argument over feeding wild animals. There is NO shared guilt. This tragedy is completely on the lowlife who couldn't handle his emotions or ego and had to end someone's life because of his out of control feelings and ego.

let's stop assigning any blame to the guy who was stabbed to death.

The person who murdered him bears all the responsibility for bringing the knife, hiding the knife then using it to bleed a man to death in an argument over feeding wild animals. There is NO shared guilt. This tragedy is completely on the lowlife who couldn't handle his emotions or ego and had to end someone's life because of his out of control feelings and ego.

Nahhhh, both sides were at fault here. Laz for feeding wildlife, but even that would be a littering violation at best. And the deceased for sending threatening text messages to Laz and subsequently following up on it. If the victim would've simply called the cops this thread wouldn't exist, period.

Nahhhh, both sides were at fault here. Laz for feeding wildlife, but even that would be a littering violation at best. And the deceased for sending threatening text messages to Laz and subsequently following up on it. If the victim would've simply called the cops this thread wouldn't exist, period.
this is a waste of time i can tell but I'll try to educate you anyway.

as far as i can tell, no one forced this basura laz to bring a knife, hide it, pull it out then plunge it into the neck of another man.

in this society we expect people to not murder other people even if they get really really upset or their ego gets bruised.

most adults have the self-control and humility to not do so but this lowlife apparently did not.

he deserves many years in prison. and it's time to stop blaming the victim for the out of control rage of this criminal trash. PERIOD.

Advertisement
Neighbors had every right for being upset about this behavior. It can be become an annoying problem for the neighborhood when feeding stray animals. Also, your pets can become a target with those animals. I am all for taking care of animals but not at the cost of my neighborhood.

this is a waste of time i can tell but I'll try to educate you anyway.

as far as i can tell, no one forced this basura laz to bring a knife, hide it, pull it out then plunge it into the neck of another man.

in this society we expect people to not murder other people even if they get really really upset or their ego gets bruised.

most adults have the self-control and humility to not do so but this lowlife apparently did not.

he deserves many years in prison. and it's time to stop blaming the victim for the out of control rage of this criminal trash. PERIOD.

But Laz wasn't the one that got upset, again, the deceased was the one that was sending threatening text messages to Laz. The deceased had plenty of opportunities to get the cops involved and find a peaceful resolution. You claimed you saw Laz tasing His dog, call the cops...you claimed He was feeding wildlife, call the cops. But nahhhh, He had to be a tough guy by sending threatening text messages and physically confronting Laz. It's both of their faults, more so the victim.

Neighbors had every right for being upset about this behavior. It can be become an annoying problem for the neighborhood when feeding stray animals. Also, your pets can become a target with those animals. I am all for taking care of animals but not at the cost of my neighborhood.

You're right, the neighbors had every right to be upset, I would have, but I also would have called the cops.

I'm just amazed at how quickly everything gets escalated in todays world. How the **** does an argument over feeding strays completely skip the steps of calling the authorities or just a good old fashion fist fight? To jump from an argument straight to murder tells me this guy was a timebomb waiting for anyone or anything to light the fuse. Most of us have had "that neighbor", I know I've had a few. But at no point in time did I think that stabbing someone in the throat was the way to go.

Advertisement
For how long moderators will keep a thread not related to football going on? There are two families destroyed, there is no side to be take even without the full details of it or are we know going to take a small police press report as face value one way or another? Come on we could be better that that.

Under Florida's constitution you are entitled to a fair and reasonable bond on most crimes. Agg Batt for which he was originally arrested for is a second degree felony. Since the victim died he's now facing a Capital case. He is no longer entitled to bond however his attorney can file for an Arthur Hearing and the judge can exercise his discretion and still grant bond based on the facts.

The only times you aren't entitled to bond

1. Charged with a Capital offense.
2. When you are out on bond and pick up a new arrest.
3. violations of community control and probation
and
4. If the state files a motion for pre-trial detention and the judge grants it.
You showed up ready for this thread.

But Laz wasn't the one that got upset, again, the deceased was the one that was sending threatening text messages to Laz. The deceased had plenty of opportunities to get the cops involved and find a peaceful resolution. You claimed you saw Laz tasing His dog, call the cops...you claimed He was feeding wildlife, call the cops. But nahhhh, He had to be a tough guy by sending threatening text messages and physically confronting Laz. It's both of their faults, more so the victim.
so when he stabbed his neighbor to death, he did it out of.....love?

when you're in a 10-foot hole, it's best to stop digging.

Advertisement
I'm just amazed at how quickly everything gets escalated in todays world. How the **** does an argument over feeding strays completely skip the steps of calling the authorities or just a good old fashion fist fight? To jump from an argument straight to murder tells me this guy was a timebomb waiting for anyone or anything to light the fuse. Most of us have had "that neighbor", I know I've had a few. But at no point in time did I think that stabbing someone in the throat was the way to go.

But a "good old fashion fist fight" would've landed both of them in jail more than likely, the most reasonable solution was for the victim to call the cops before it came to that. And from the sounds of it, Laz wasn't the aggressor in this confrontation.

Advertisement
I agree.. that said look at the emotions flying in this thread …. People here are close to stabbing each other over something they read about on the internet about a guy most never met

Someone's saying call the cops over feeding stray animals would solve everything?

1646661850589.gif

But a "good old fashion fist fight" would've landed both of them in jail more than likely, the most reasonable solution was for the victim to call the cops before it came to that. And from the sounds of it, Laz wasn't the aggressor in this confrontation.
laz started the violence. They were arguing based on reports and then went to the road. Laz spit on the guy to goad him into fighting. Laz started the entire thing so he can use his concealed weapon

Advertisement
Back