Off-Topic For Canes Twitter Folks...LAZ

He sure did love to EAT! All those pics of massive food servings he was always posting on Twitter.
Hold my Beer......
img_1_1646078422808.png

Advertisement
That's if you believe that Zimmerwoman was the one defending Himself, which I don't.

I mean, you're pursuing a kid who you perceive to be a threat, yet when that threat "jumps out the bushes" on you, you have a choice between a cellphone & a gun, and you said you chose to pull out your cellphone and call 911 in front of this threat??? Nahhhh, Zimmerwoman pulled out His gun, Trayvon saw the gun, and not knowing who this "creepy a$$ cracka" was, and it was on...similar to what happened to Ahmaud Arbery.
Not what happened....Trayvon went to the store (7-11) and bought an Arizona Ice Tea and Skittles, and was walking home, talking to GF on phone...THAT'S when Zimmerman started following him. Trayvon told GF some guy was following him. He got within 200' of his home, when altercation started. Trayvon (with every right in the world) was on top of Zimmerman, whipping his ***...when he pulled out his gun from waist, and shot Trayvon in the chest....The town this happened in (Sanford) is Notoriously Racist....

And now he takes a concealed weapon, goads a guy into taking a swing at him, and uses his concealed weapon to stab him IN THE NECK? In the neck?? Jugular / carotid ... sure sounds like grounds for 1st degree murder charges. Sounds like a legit POS.

Actuallly, if Laz's account of what lead up to Mr. Forrest's demise are true, then Laz actually has a good case for SYG.

Actuallly, if Laz's account of what lead up to Mr. Forrest's demise are true, then Laz actually has a good case for SYG.
they have video of him pulling. A knife prior to the fight and then spitting on the neighbor to incite him. They didnt charge him w premedi murder if I remember the elements correctly. Now if they find a weapon on the victim or that he used one then sure but he won’t get the self defense win

Advertisement
That's if you believe that Zimmerwoman was the one defending Himself, which I don't.

I mean, you're pursuing a kid who you perceive to be a threat, yet when that threat "jumps out the bushes" on you, you have a choice between a cellphone & a gun, and you said you chose to pull out your cellphone and call 911 in front of this threat??? Nahhhh, Zimmerwoman pulled out His gun, Trayvon saw the gun, and not knowing who this "creepy a$$ cracka" was, and it was on...similar to what happened to Ahmaud Arbery.
I don’t believe Zimmerman. Just saying how he got off. They overcharged without the proof to convince the jury. The prosecutors weren’t ready for that.

Advertisement
They have video of him getting a knife, concealing it, leaving the safety of his property to confront and assault the victim and then stabbing him repeatedly when he throws a punch.

He’s done. Find someone else to lead your tailgates my man.

They have video of him getting a knife, concealing it, leaving the safety of his property to confront and assault the victim and then stabbing him repeatedly when he throws a punch.

People in here excusing his long rap sheet for circumstances failing to see that he’s just a **** person. He had zero reason to escalate this esp w a kid and a wife.

Not what happened....Trayvon went to the store (7-11) and bought an Arizona Ice Tea and Skittles, and was walking home, talking to GF on phone...THAT'S when Zimmerman started following him. Trayvon told GF some guy was following him. He got within 200' of his home, when altercation started. Trayvon (with every right in the world) was on top of Zimmerman, whipping his ***...when he pulled out his gun from waist, and shot Trayvon in the chest....The town this happened in (Sanford) is Notoriously Racist....

That's according to Zimmerman, and I don't believe it. Like I said, I believe either Zimmerman pulled out His gun, or exposed His gun to where Trayvon could see it, and Trayvon not knowing who He was, commenced to whoopin' His ***. Basically, I don't believe Zimmeran pulled out His gun after Trayvon started to whoop His *** is what I'm saying.

That's according to Zimmerman, and I don't believe it. Like I said, I believe either Zimmerman pulled out His gun, or exposed His gun to where Trayvon could see it, and Trayvon not knowing who He was, commenced to whoopin' His ***. Basically, I don't believe Zimmeran pulled out His gun after Trayvon started to whoop His *** is what I'm saying.
This is what happened....the GF at trial said, Trayvon didn't mention a gun was pulled out while he was being followed...Zimmerman was on the phone with dispatcher while he was following Trayvon, and was told NOT to confront him....wait for Law enforcement to arrive.

Advertisement

Perhaps he & NJ to FLA Cane can organize tailgates in jail. #CanesFam is keen to donate to provide him ample commissary/provisions, per twatter.

How are towns racist? Do they market real estate in the back of White Hoods Monthly.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back