Off-Topic For Canes Twitter Folks...LAZ

Advertisement
The point is with a pit bull a situation like I just described is much more likely, whereas with many dogs like say a retriever/lab (the prototypical family dogs) that situation has literally 0% chance of ever happening... and that's a minor incident.

Pit bulls are more dangerous.
A lot of small breeds are very temperamental, dachshunds and chihuahuas come to mind. If they were the same size as Pits/labs/retrievers they could be very nasty animals.

There are endless breeds of domestic dog and when you chose labs/retriever as a comp, it belies the point that their size dictates lethality more than breed.

Florida has a man to man law. You can't use a weapon, the knife, if somebody is using their hands. The fact he was trying conceal the knife doesn't help his case either. If that info on the surveillance camera is true, Laz is cooked. Well done at that.
What are you talking about? What about Zimmerman getting off for killing trayvon with a gun vs hands? There are countless of other cases like this in Florida as well.

Advertisement
What are you talking about? What about Zimmerman getting off for killing trayvon with a gun vs hands? There are countless of other cases like this in Florida as well.
I was thinking the exact thing when I read the previous post. Florida is insane with these laws. By far craziest state in the country.

Advertisement
Haha ya. I mean the other day some guy just got acquitted for killing a guy with a gun, who threw a bag of popcorn at him. Posters here are acting as if this went down in California or New York. https://sports.yahoo.com/retired-florida-cop-fatally-shot-164901433.html
I was referencing the law. You guys are talking about proper application of the law, which is a spotty subject. There's things that happen everyday that go against a law but yet people get off for whatever the reason may be.

I was referencing the law. You guys are talking about proper application of the law, which is a spotty subject. There's things that happen everyday that go against a law but yet people get off for whatever the reason may be.
I believe they overchaRged Zimmerman.

the surveillance footage is gonna be tough to overcome as They’re claiming self defense and have to prove it as the burden shifts from the state to him

Advertisement
Crazy how the confrontation was about Laz feeding stray dogs. Dude was always posting them on his twitter. Not sure why so many poke fun at the guy he seems like a kind man. People are real close to the edge in todays world.
This screams stand your ground, he stayed and helped after the stabbing.

This screams stand your ground, he stayed and helped after the stabbing.

The surveillance footage seems to indicate he provoked the guy into taking a swing at him and then immediately stabbed him with a knife he’d been hiding behind his back.

I don’t think that falls under “Stand Your Ground”.

Advertisement
The surveillance footage seems to indicate he provoked the guy into taking a swing at him and then immediately stabbed him with a knife he’d been hiding behind his back.

I don’t think that falls under “Stand Your Ground”.
I’m catching up on everything and didn’t see the video. All I know is Laz is going to have good representation.

Advertisement
Back