Off-Topic For Canes Twitter Folks...LAZ

Advertisement
There’s never an appropriate time to be discourteous. I understand there’s a million people in here with giant soapboxes that need standing on. However, if those that feel the need to post nasty things about something and people they don’t know, maybe post nothing at all. Let the authorities due their jobs and I’m sure he’ll be punished accordingly. A man lost his life. Two families are destroyed today. It’s a terrible day for many. I wouldn’t wish that on anyone. I certainly wouldn’t revel in it. I’ll just pray for all of them.

Advertisement
Lazs is a nice guy who was already a convicted felon who just killed someone by stabbing them in the neck

That's basically this entire thread

Hope it was self defense even tho Laz went out his way to call me a **** racist for a retweet about trump that had nothing to do with him. Then blocked me. IDC if the name Trump sent him into such a craze it was fine to never interacted with him ever again. Never wish Ill on him or his family tho. Really nothing of concern to me.
He would definitely get worked up over politics. Simple disagreement would clearly send the dude into a childlike tantrum. Now a real life disagreement turns deadly. Guy sounded mentally unstable and now 2 families are forever altered.

Wow, that's pretty a fricking presumptuous thing to say about a woman who just had her husband murdered, my guy.

Like nearly every part of this tragedy, we don't really know what or why. Which is why you have investigations and trials.
I mean the social media post tmelines let you know what and why it happened. From both sides seems like that social media life got the best of it. They were both throwing shots apparently.

The main issue seemed to be Cutler Ridge Laz dealing with the random animals costing ***** to be on their block and making it difficult for them to walk their own dogs and having racoons and possoms coming around more. Basically bad neighbor sh*t....

simple ...you asked several times just call thje police or animal ppl or whater man. You already asked several times....dude aint respecting you obviously just contact the folks at that point..confronting him does what actually?.

Advertisement
Advertisement
From the surveillance it sounds like he will not be getting off. Could have been premeditated, sounds like he came out with a knife hiding it, spit at the guy to get him.to swing then stabbed him in the neck. Sounds like the video may do him in. https://www.thebharatexpressnews.co...az-faces-murder-charge-for-stabbing-neighbor/

No bueno. Truly do feel sorry for his wife. Dont know them but everything Ive read said she was a great person and was key in him turning his life around

Laz went homeless after his mom died when he was 16. He resorted to selling crack cocaine on the streets of Little Havana to survive. 15 or 20 years ago he did hard time for armed robbery of a bank. He’s lived a tough life and now that life is pretty much over.
We're quick to judge but you never know what led people to do what they've done. Sad situation all around.

Advertisement
From the surveillance it sounds like he will not be getting off. Could have been premeditated, sounds like he came out with a knife hiding it, spit at the guy to get him.to swing then stabbed him in the neck. Sounds like the video may do him in. https://www.thebharatexpressnews.co...az-faces-murder-charge-for-stabbing-neighbor/
Florida has a man to man law. You can't use a weapon, the knife, if somebody is using their hands. The fact he was trying conceal the knife doesn't help his case either. If that info on the surveillance camera is true, Laz is cooked. Well done at that.

But of course the canesfam is out there saying apparently he was harassed by the angry trash neighbor.

Bottom line Laz left his property with a knife to pursue the guy. That doesn’t look good for him.

Last edited:
Nothing worse than a guy who pulls out a weapon (gun or knife) during a fight when they are on the beating end. Take the L like a man and move on. He deserves to rot in jail for the rest of his life. Unfortunately, it cost someone’s life. Sick world we live in.

Advertisement
Back