Off-Topic For Canes Twitter Folks...LAZ

Advertisement
I think people more had an issue with him being some public face of the fanbase. You're right though that the dude was definitely an animal lover and it's crazy that this seemingly stemmed from that. All else aside and acknowledging that someone is dead here, I do feel bad for his wife as she did seem like a genuinely nice person in the very limited times I was ever around them.
Think he moved from Dade to Lehigh Acres to have more land to house his animals. Bad move in hindsight.

In an angry dude vs chill dude confrontation, the chill dude doesn’t usually end up applying pressure to the angry dudes gaping neck wound, and also There was no mention of the other guy carrying a weapon.

But most importantly, twitter is full of people saying that Laz changed his life and his ways. We all know people don’t really change. They just pretend to have changed… until sufficiently stressed, which is when they snap back to their “normal”.

Laz snapped back to his normal, plunged a knife into a man’s neck, and is back from whenst he came.

That is 100% false. If someone attacks you angrily, and you stab him and he stops attacking you and bleeding out. Tons of people would try to save him since he is no longer a threat. Its generally the opposite, where an angry guy kills some chill dude and just leaves letting him bleed out. In fact, if Laz really was a straight murderer he would have been better off letting him bleed out at the scene so there was no "other side of the story".

It doesn't matter if the other guy carried a weapon. That has nothing to do with self defense. There are numerous cases in Florida where guys get attacked with no weapon or a "weaker weapon" and they kill the aggressor with a stronger weapon and get off on self defense.

Feel for the family.

Gonna come off as an *** here, but don’t feel for the guy at all. Dude always presented him self as “morally high” despite his past and now present. Not to mention his attacks on others if you had opposing view points from him.

This. He's always been low IQ trailer park trash.

I just have a hard time feeling bad for this guy. Drama has always surrounded him and for a LONG time he was a Don Bailey Jr disciple preaching the gospel of UM's administration and defending them around every corner.

He might be completely innocent in this particular case, but doesn't change the fact this guy needs to stop putting himself in bad situations. To quote Jim Carray in Liar Liar........STOP BREAKING THE LAW *******.

Advertisement
Meanwhile the Twitter laz brigade continues the Laz is a great guy campaign. Don’t they realize how stupid they look ? I am tempted to post my opinions but frankly don’t feel like getting slammed by a bunch of canes fans.

I mean honestly, have you ever seen the typical Twitter canesfam brigade at games as you’re walking in? You're not going to win an intellectual argument with these people.

Advertisement
When is it ever appropriate to turn to burglary?
I never said its appropriate. I am saying unless you were in his exact predicament you have no idea how you would have responded. Tons of people like to think they are high and mighty and would never commit a crime, but then they end up broke and need to put food on the table for their kids or other various reasons and they commit crimes to get get that money.

Advertisement
Ya this take is a real winner. What a loser.
You are calling a poor man a loser because he had to resort to crime to make ends meet? You sound like a loser, you have no idea what caused him to get to that point. Not everyone is born with the deck stacked in their favor. The fact that you can't understand that means, you most likely would have turned into an even bigger loser had you been born in his shoes.

You are calling a poor man a loser because he had to resort to crime to make ends meet? You sound like a loser, you have no idea what caused him to get to that point. Not everyone is born with the deck stacked in their favor. The fact that you can't understand that means, you most likely would have turned into an even bigger loser had you been born in his shoes.
I’m calling you a loser

Advertisement
I guarantee I am much more successful than you and your high horse. The fact that you find enjoyment in trashing some poor guy for commiting burglaries 25 years shows how little joy you have in your life. Maybe we should compare back accounts to see who really is the loser.
Believe me bud, I am far beyond set. I don’t find “enjoyment” in trashing Laz. However, I’m not kinda sit here and sing the praises/feel sorry for a man who is a career criminal all because he’s #canesfam.
I can almost guarantee you the viewpoint of many defending him would change if they saw his same record without knowing who’s record it was.

Believe me bud, I am far beyond set. I don’t find “enjoyment” in trashing Laz. However, I’m not kinda sit here and sing the praises/feel sorry for a man who is a career criminal all because he’s #canesfam.
I can almost guarantee you the viewpoint of many defending him would change if they saw his same record without knowing who’s record it was.
I never met the guy. I had no idea who he was until this thread. In fact I generally stay away from the non UM alumni tailgates. I don't care that he is a cane fan, but I am not going to trash a guy because he had to resort to crime because of reasons I am unaware of.

Never said you weren't "set". I said you were the bigger loser. A few mil in your 401k or however your FA has it set up, is not going to allow you to live an exciting life lmao.

Hope it was self defense even tho Laz went out his way to call me a **** racist for a retweet about trump that had nothing to do with him. Then blocked me. IDC if the name Trump sent him into such a craze it was fine to never interacted with him ever again. Never wish Ill on him or his family tho. Really nothing of concern to me.

Advertisement
Back