Off-Topic For Canes Twitter Folks...LAZ

Advertisement
@SayWhat Which is why i posted what i posted earlier.

She sent him on this dummy mission.

Now she making post about say hi to grandma in heaven for me....and will be s*ckin off some other riff raff in under a year..dude life is gone, laz is washed and the ducks an racoons still gonna be on the block
As real as it gets right here

Advertisement
Someone is innocent until proven guilty in our democracy. Very few know the facts of this case. Laz will have an opportunity to defend himself while the case is adjudicated. The tragedy here is someone died over something insignificant. Regardless of the circumstances and whose at fault, my heart goes out to the man’s family who lost a husband and father. His criminal history will definitely factor into how aggressive the prosecutor will go after him if he/she believes that he was culpable. On the other hand if the case is dismissed than it was a clear cut case of self defense.

I am amused by all these “laz is a nice guy, really!” Posts. I understand people mess up in life but man, robbing a bank, and just being an ******* to your dogs doesn’t exactly boost my perception of him but hey, he’s super buena gente, he had beers with me!!
I know plenty of people that I only have nice things to say about. It doesn’t imply that I would lend them $100,000 or invite them into my home. He was always nice to me and I to him in return. He’s a Cane and that buys a certain amount of kindness with anyone.

Now she making post about say hi to grandma in heaven for me....and will be s*ckin off some other riff raff in under a year..dude life is gone, laz is washed and the ducks an racoons still gonna be on the block
Facts, bruh! She’s basically fucced up 2 families over some stray animals. And all dat…. Laz gotta make better decisions. But we weren’t there and don’t know what was said between the two. 🤷🏾‍♂️

Wow, that's pretty a fricking presumptuous thing to say about a woman who just had her husband murdered, my guy.

Like nearly every part of this tragedy, we don't really know what or why. Which is why you have investigations and trials.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is crazy. I know Laz only through Twitter. I remember seeing him and his people tailgating and attending games back in the OB but I never really spoke with him. He seemed nice enough and like someone just trying to live his life.

Obviously, none of this is meant to excuse anything. You never really know who someone is or what they are capable of. I hope the police and the justice system does its job. If he's guilty, then he'll have to answer to the legal system and to the higher power. If he's innocent, he'll still have to live with this and carry it for the rest of his life. But this should be an example for everyone. If you have an issue with someone, talk it over. If you can't get through to them, then use other legal avenues. Constant arguments, violence, is never the answer and all too often leads to tragedy.

This is way more spooky the day b4 he killed a guy what he retweeted.

Animals don’t have compassion.

Their “exhibition of love” or more accurately, displays of affection, is a survival strategy honed over millennia of evolution.

And I’m saying this as someone who absolutely loves dogs, enjoy playing and roughhousing with them, and and enjoy being “loved“ by them. Because they display affection, it doesn’t mean they “love“. And they certainly don’t have “compassion“. That’s a human emotion/trait.

You can kid yourself and think they have all these human qualities, but they don’t, it’s called anthropomorphism. Having said all that, it’s still feels good when your dog nuzzles up with you, or they exhibit protective behaviors. So I don’t spoil it by constantly thinking about the science of it, but that’s what it is.

Advertisement
66FBA24A-3168-438C-B8D0-457787D405D9.jpeg

Advertisement
Back